"X There is no creation process." Error Message

Tim Davies

A dialog box with the above error message appears when trying to create a PDF from an Excel worksheet.  Unless resolved, this will be a deal breaker for me.  Am running Excel from Office 365 on a PC that has Windows 10 as its Operating System.  Excel now has the Nitro Plug-in and I've noticed that within the printer selection dialog box, Nitro Pro no longer appears (but is certainly in the menu ribbon along with '[File] [Home] [Insert] [Page]  .... [View] [Developer] [Nitro Pro] ...').  Are there any readers who can assist?  Happy to answer any Qs that will assist diagnose this problem.

Thanks in advance,

• Official Nitronaut

For help related to the this specific issue for Nitro Pro 10 or 11, please submit a ticket at:  www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did as Eli R suggested and was given instruction on how to rectify.  Was a quick and simple fix, but I can't remember them now (sorry).

I repaired it and It failed to fix it.   Once again I'm on a crunch for time so I opted to purchase Pro11 again.    Phone support would be nice to get things resolved quicker.

I'm not the only person who has had this problem and I imagine you have the resolution recorded somewhere.   can  you just post the resolution you have used in the past for others?

Hi Tom, whilst I got very quick service from Nitro Pro folk, I found the email they sent me which I'm copying below (but agree there should be a better way to get this).  Importantly, the fix (see Step 2 below) is made entirely within Nitro Pro:

"Based on the information that you provided, it looks like you need to reinstall the PDF Creator. I would like you to try the following:

1. Repair Nitro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features

2. Start Nitro Pro and click on the Help ribbon.

3. Click the Support Tools button.

4. In the Support Tools dialog, select the PDF Creation tab.

5. Click on the button labelled Nitro PDF Creator to reinstall the virtual printer.  (Please note, if it asks to restart with Administrator privileges, you will have to go back to Step 4)

6. Make sure that all the Add-Ins are selected and click the 'Update Add-Ins' button"

Hope this helps Tom.

• 3 weeks later...
eDUARDO zAMBONI
On 16/3/2017 at 7:53 PM, Tyre-Kicker said:

Hi Tom, whilst I got very quick service from Nitro Pro folk, I found the email they sent me which I'm copying below (but agree there should be a better way to get this).  Importantly, the fix (see Step 2 below) is made entirely within Nitro Pro:

"Based on the information that you provided, it looks like you need to reinstall the PDF Creator. I would like you to try the following:

1. Repair Nitro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features

2. Start Nitro Pro and click on the Help ribbon.

3. Click the Support Tools button.

4. In the Support Tools dialog, select the PDF Creation tab.

5. Click on the button labelled Nitro PDF Creator to reinstall the virtual printer.  (Please note, if it asks to restart with Administrator privileges, you will have to go back to Step 4)

6. Make sure that all the Add-Ins are selected and click the 'Update Add-Ins' button"

Hope this helps Tom.

did not work for me

OK, not good to hear, can only suggest you lodge a 'Ticket' and get help direct from a Go Nitro in Tech dept.  That's what I had to do.

Archived