System crash error report

Shirlene

Hi, I recently purchased 6 nitro pro 11. My cleverbridge reference number: 109781841. I downloaded the program and when I tried to run the program, the window opened and a "system crash error" window keeps popping up. I tried sending the error report (registered with email address gerard.jacquin@asianoilgas.com), if this information helps, several times but I believe there will be no one coming to assist with a solution. We bought the program on 30 March 2017. I know I will need to submit queries on your support page but the page does not work. The refresh icon just keeps on circling the whole time when I click the "Submit ticket" button. Please assist. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Shirlene,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

We checked your Crash report and, what is causing the program to crash is a stackKey called LavasoftTcpService. This file is installed within your system when you download adware programs.

Although this has been frustrating, this does not have to do with Nitro. It is only affecting the program.

To clear up this issue, so that you can open the program, Microsoft suggests removing the LavasoftService.

Please run the free tool I have provided below, and once it has completed removing the adware on your system, retry opening Nitro, and activating the program with the serial key I gave you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Please let me know how you go.

Archived