RyanSH

Dropbox Error 400

Question

RyanSH

When I try to access dropbox in Nitropdf save locations I get "Error 400 : Do you want to try again?" repeatedly.

NitroPDf version 11.0.6.326

4 answers to this question

shannont

I'm getting the same thing!! Very frustrating! Just started today ironically after dropbox discontinued its v1 version.

Kelvin V.

Hi @RyanSH,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

We have already taken care of this and implemented Dropbox API v2 in 11.0.5, and this is already included in our latest build 11.0.6.326.

Can you please clear all your downloads folder, delete all downloaded Nitro installers and try reinstalling again? This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers you download in the same folder (like the downloads folder) the EXE can pick up any MSI installed in that folder, and may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the new one with the Dropbox fix.

After deleting the downloads, please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.

http://install.nitropdf.com/support/downloads/cleanup.zip

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 11 using the link I have provided below:

32-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/pro11/en/retail/nitro_pro11.exe
64-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/pro11/en/retail/nitro_pro11_x64.exe

After this, check that you have the correct build installed by going to Help >> About Nitro Pro. 

If you're still having issues, please submit a support ticket here so we may better assist you.

Hello @shannont,

I see you already submitted a support ticket. Kindly follow the steps provided by my colleague and let us know how it goes.

Thank you!

shannont

Hey! Thanks! I did that and I think it may work but I am in need of the license or serial number. It was included in an email I have sent before. Unfortunately the email where I purchased Nitro does not have the license/serial number. Help Please!

Leslie V.
13 hours ago, shannont said:

Hey! Thanks! I did that and I think it may work but I am in need of the license or serial number. It was included in an email I have sent before. Unfortunately the email where I purchased Nitro does not have the license/serial number. Help Please!

Hello @shannont,

I just sent you the serial number this morning via that support ticket you opened.

Hope that helps!