cprimel

cannot submit ticket

Question

cprimel

I've been trying to submit a support ticket but, like other users, the page just hangs after submission. My earlier ticket re: resetting licenses so I can reactivate NitroPro11 after a Windows Update has not been answered. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Dennis D

Your problem is very similar to mine.  I have Pro10, and a recent windows update made it not work too.  I have had this issue for over 2 months and I have been trying to resolve but the support ticket hangs up, and no response when I call the company.

Laura L.

Hello, Thanks for using the Community to reach out to us. 

I'm really sorry about the issue with the ticket submission and this is currently being looked into.  For further investigation could you let me know what browser you were using? 

P.S. I have logged tickets for both of you so one of our Support Reps will be in touch. 

cprimel

Thanks for the fast response - its greatly appreciated. I'm using Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Evgeny

Hello! I reinstalled an operating system and now it is impossible to activate Nitro Pro 10. There is a mistake 23 - number of the license is already used. It is impossible to create inquiry in a support service. Please, prompt the decision. Yours faithfully.

Kelvin V.

Hi @Evgeny,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate. Please try to activate again using the same serial number and let me know how it works for you.

Cheers!