Current version errors

Shelley Fischer

Shelley Fischer

Ever since I upgraded to the current version of Nitro Pro, I have had nothing but problems on my Windows 10 laptop. I have to run the repair tool a couple times a week and sometimes it does not fix the problem. I am constantly generating debug logs even when I don't notice any. I think it has something to do with incompatibility with my print spooler/previewer. I can never use print preview in a browser before printing as that freezes up everything and I have to restart my laptop. I just tried to convert a Word document to PDF, which usually works just fine, but sometimes it starts the task, opens Nitro, and just shows the empty gray window. Doesn't give me the failed message or anything. Another instance is sometimes I try to print to PDF and it just fails, giving me the user canceled or failed message. I try again and it succeeds (or doesn't) - seems to be random. Any ideas how to actually fix any of these things? I just ran the repair tool again and it did not help. (And by the way, I'm not assuming it's Nitro - it's probably Windows, but Microsoft was no help and so I'm hoping someone out there knows how to fix it =) Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a different problem with the latest version - Nitro Pro 11 (which, by the way, will be the last version that I purchase). First, I had to purchase the latest version to obtain a security update because your company did not offer a security update to Nitro Pro 10 - which is in no way obsolete. I had enjoyed using Nitro Pro 10 until I heard about the security issues - and then found that I had to pay for the update. This is NOT SATISFACTORY. Second, when I attempt to use the "Sign in" link in the upper right hand corner of Nitro Pro, a large window opens covering the entire screen. I cannot see nor access the sign-in boxes to enter my information. Also, the window cannot be moved nor resized nor closed, and my task bar is no longer able accessible. I then must use  the Windows key to access the menu and taskbar so that I can open Task Manager to close Nitro Pro. You call this an upgrade? Is it your goal to frustrate your customers into leaving? That is what you have done to this customer. 

• 1 month later...

Archived