Jump to content
Carlo

Reactivate a license

Recommended Posts

Ed Jurenka

Hi Guys, I am unable to log in anywhere with my Serial Number and activate my NitroPro. I keep getting a TRIAL version and cannot find a place to log in and get NitroPro. I have my Serial Number, confirmed the license, followed the guidelines to deactivate, and then received a message on a pop-up "You may only deactivate 0 devices". So that ended that effort. A Support Ticket I could not submit as I do not seem to have VIP Access for this feature. So, I seem to go round and round and get nowhere.  Hence I have reverted to my last hope, the Community Forum. I have also uninstalled and reintalled the NitroPro package.

The mystery is where the heck is the login facility on the TRIAL copy that keeps downloading as my only choice, so that I may register and get on with my work, and why is it so difficult to find?

I look forward to assistance. 

Thanks guys,

Ed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Ed Jurenka,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you have a version 11 license which will only work on a Nitro Pro 11 installation.
Please ensure that you have Nitro Pro 11 installed on your computer. You can check this by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

If you are running a different version, please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 11 by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 11 section then download the Nitro Pro 11 installer that fits your Windows (32bit or 64bit) machine.
Once Nitro Pro 11 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 11 serial number. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dmitry Prokopovich

Hi,
Windows 10 has installed a major update. After that, NitroPro activation was canceled. I deactivated it via the web interface, but I still can't activate the license on my computer.
My serial number is 234600-842XXX-XXXXXX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Dmitry Prokopovich,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro license. Please try to activate again and it should be working now.

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emilie Hervet
Hello,

I just loaded my computer and I cannot find a link to download Nitro Pro 10 which was ordered in electronic version. (the links included in the confirmation are no longer valid).
The status of my license appears to be active.
Can you provide me a link to download the software.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Emilie Hervet,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can download the Nitro Pro 10 installer from the link below:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 10 section then download the installer that fits your Windows machine (32bit or 64bit).

Kind regards,
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emilie Hervet
9 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Emilie Hervet,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can download the Nitro Pro 10 installer from the link below:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 10 section then download the installer that fits your Windows machine (32bit or 64bit).

Kind regards,
 

Hi Reymund,

Thank a lot for the link ! :) but i have not succeeded in changing the language of the software to switch it to French. Can you help me again. I did not have the choice of language during the installation.

Best regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Voelker

My Nitro Pro has reverted to Trial Mode and it's not letting me enter my license information. I sent Reymund G. a DM with my details but haven't heard back.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paige Wyatt

I got a new computer and am unable to enter my serial number anywhere in NitroPro to reactivate my account. I followed the link on your activation page and deactivated my account, but I am not able to find activation anywhere in my account. When I open Nitro on my desktop, screen shows EXPIRED TRIAL, but I purchased a license. When I log into my account I am not able to access any features or complete any tasks. I need your help please. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Paige Wyatt,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you have a version 13 serial number. 
When you activate Nitro Pro 13 by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button, are you being asked to enter the serial number or are you seeing a message about connection refused and being directed to manual activation process? 

Please share a screenshot of the activation issue to better troubleshoot this issue.

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ed Jurenka
On 9/29/2020 at 5:41 PM, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Ed Jurenka,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you have a version 11 license which will only work on a Nitro Pro 11 installation.
Please ensure that you have Nitro Pro 11 installed on your computer. You can check this by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

If you are running a different version, please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 11 by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 11 section then download the Nitro Pro 11 installer that fits your Windows (32bit or 64bit) machine.
Once Nitro Pro 11 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 11 serial number. 

Kind regards,

Hi  Guys,

Downloaded NitroPro 11 successfully!  All went well till the point of registration. Then I was faced with the following:

I clicked on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > I got a pop-up window with three field selections, namely :

  1. Legal notices -all OK
  2. License agreement – all OK
  3. A selection facility with “deactivate”. Well, I was looking for an activate facility. I selected “deactivate” to see whether I would get the opportunity to then reselect “activate” and at the same time insert my serial number. This “deactivate “ command brought me to the hard drive which suggested that I would be deactivating Nitro Pro. Not what I wanted.   

By accepting changes to the hard drive I am required to insert my serial number and then select the command “deactivate”. I stopped there as this did not seem logical.

By selecting the “advanced” command I could view my installation ID, computer ID, Status and 'Filechck' version. Not relevant either, I think.

Somehow something is escaping me. Surely I need to activate and enter my serial number on this software on my computer to avoid reverting to the TRIAL mode in 30 days time. There must be some king of activation process followed by a confirmation that I have successfully registered.

The sign up command on top of the right hand side of the Ribbon Bar provides a log-in command but returns an 'Error 403' and a suggestion to contact support.

Please advise.

Ed Jurenka.

Edited by Ed Jurenka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hello @Ed Jurenka,

If you see a Deactivate button under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, this means the software is already activated. You can click the Deactivate button and when done, you can activate it again by clicking the Activate button. 

Please go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, take a screenshot then share it so I could take a look. 

The Nitro Cloud/Sign integration is no longer available in Nitro Pro 11 as this version is already discontinued based on our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy. 
This is the reason why you are getting the 403 error message when you attempt to login by clicking the Signup/Login button located at the top right corner of the application. 

You can still use the Nitro Sign by going to https://cloud.gonitro.com. Log in from there using your Nitro Sign/Cloud account and you should be able to use the features offered by Nitro Sign.  

Kind regards, 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ed Jurenka
17 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hello @Ed Jurenka,

If you see a Deactivate button under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, this means the software is already activated. You can click the Deactivate button and when done, you can activate it again by clicking the Activate button. 

Please go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, take a screenshot then share it so I could take a look. 

The Nitro Cloud/Sign integration is no longer available in Nitro Pro 11 as this version is already discontinued based on our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy. 
This is the reason why you are getting the 403 error message when you attempt to login by clicking the Signup/Login button located at the top right corner of the application. 

You can still use the Nitro Sign by going to https://cloud.gonitro.com. Log in from there using your Nitro Sign/Cloud account and you should be able to use the features offered by Nitro Sign.  

Kind regards, 
 

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for the above explanation. I will not bother to deactivate the licence, as it's all  clear to me now. The case can be considered closed. 

Regards, 

Ed Jurenka.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benjamin Nguyen

Hello,

 

SSD failed and I had to replace and reinstall windows and Nitro 11.

 

Upon activation, it says it license number already in use.

 

I've tried to deactivate using the online activation tool but still get the same error.

 

Thanks,

 

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Benjamin Nguyen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send your serial number through private message so I could check its activation records.
To send a message mouse hover my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Stedman

Hello, 

I have also got this problem, I have version 12 and have just changed computers and am being told I have it activated on other machines which is incorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Tom Stedman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me your Nitro Pro serial number through private message so I could take a look.
You can send a message by mouse hovering my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmchagares@gmail.com

Good Morning Everyone,

I have recently switched the license over to my personal computer from my work computer but I don't have my license handy. How do go about retrieving it?

Thank you,

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @jmchagares@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have sent you a private message along with the details of your serial number. 
Please check on it and let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthony Little

I am having an issue with version 12 going into trial mode and saying i have exceeded my licenses. I went through and deactivated my license but when i enter my new number it says i have exceeded my maximum amount of licenses and it wont let me create a support ticket unless i am a VIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @Anthony Little,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro license so you could proceed with the activation. Please try to activate again and it should be working now.

Kind regards,
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Voelker

Second request - I posted earlier (Oct. 7) that My Nitro Pro has reverted to Trial Mode and is not letting me enter my license information.  I haven't gotten a response.  How can I regain use of the product I paid for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reymund G.

Hi @David Voelker,

I checked my private message inbox and searched for your name but did not find one. Could you please send again another private message by going into my profile then click the 'Message' link?

I need to know your Nitro Pro serial number so I could check its activation records.

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.