Carlo

Reactivate a license

E RS31

Hello,

I am a nitro pro customer in version 11.

I have a pc running windows 10.

The license has been activated on this machine for a user.

Today, on the same machine I created a new user account, and Nitro Pro 11 asks me to activate it.

The activation does not pass given that the license is already active (which is normal since it is already on this same machine).

How to avoid this and that ALL users of this same machine can use Nitro Pro ?

Thanks for your help.

PS sorry for the language, but I used a translation tool.

Christopher Shaw

Hello,

I bought a Nitro Pro licence a few days ago and activated  a trial version of Nitro Pro 13. Now every day when I start Nitro I get a message saying my trial has expired and I need to activate the software. This is just annoying I just want to be able to use it without this constant re-activation.

Regards,

Chris.

Reymund G.

Hi @E RS31,

Could you please provide the serial number you used to activate the software? I need to check at what type of license you have.

You can send the serial number through private message (mouse hover my profile then click the 'Message' link).

Kind regards,

Reymund G.

Hello @Christopher Shaw,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please check what specific build of Nitro Pro 13 is installed on your computer? You can check this by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Is it a constant event where every day the Nitro Pro reverts to trial mode after activation? Could you also send me your serial number so I could check its activation records?

Kind regards,

E RS31
4 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @E RS31,

Could you please provide the serial number you used to activate the software? I need to check at what type of license you have.

You can send the serial number through private message (mouse hover my profile then click the 'Message' link).

Kind regards,

hello @Reymund G. I sent you the private message with the serial number.

E RS31

Hello,

@Reymund G.
I complete my previous message by telling you that this has passed the license that was active on the PC in a trial version for ALL users of the machine!
The trial version has just expired so we can no longer use Nitro Pro ...
Please tell me how to proceed so that the license is active for all users on this pc.

ahmad alwahdani

I am trying to install Nitro pro on my new laptop. Number of Activations = 0.

Still I am getting the provided serial number does not exist. Also I tried to deactivate on old laptop, I get same message. What to do

Cathy Springer

Hello, I need to reactivate my license I had to uninstall and reset my computer and I cannot seem to reactivate. 

Thank for your help

Christopher Shaw
On 11/19/2020 at 3:18 AM, Reymund G. said:

Hello @Christopher Shaw,

Could you please check what specific build of Nitro Pro 13 is installed on your computer? You can check this by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Is it a constant event where every day the Nitro Pro reverts to trial mode after activation? Could you also send me your serial number so I could check its activation records?

Kind regards,

Hello Reymund,

Have you been able to help me with this activation problem? I am not impressed with the fact that despite spending a lot of money to get access to the full version of Nitro everyday when I open it, I get a trial over message and must re-activate the software. If you are unable to help then I think Nitro should be giving me a full refund of the fee I paid.

Regards,

Chris.

E RS31
On 11/19/2020 at 4:02 AM, Reymund G. said:

Hi @E RS31,

Kind regards,

hello, can you answer me quickly, it becomes problematic to work especially that for ALL the users, the license on this same PC is expired !!!

benbodash@gmail.com

Greetings!

Some months ago I asked about activating a second copy of PDF Nitro Pro on my desktop here in the forum and I was told its okay. I never put on up until now I want to add it and I get this error -22: Error - Wrong license number:

You have attempted to activate Nitro pro with a serial number from another version. You can only activate this version of Nitro pro with its matching serial number. 

If you know the correct serial number, click back and re-enter it.

Note: Does it have anything to do with the version on this desktop is an expired trial? I didn't think this would make a difference. 

The original copy is on my laptop. 

Sincerely,

Benny

Reymund G.

Hello @E RS31,

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro license. Please try to activate again and it should be working now. 

Kind regards,

benbodash@gmail.com
On 11/29/2020 at 4:42 AM, benbodash@gmail.com said:

Greetings!

Some months ago I asked about activating a second copy of PDF Nitro Pro on my desktop here in the forum and I was told its okay. I never put on up until now I want to add it and I get this error -22: Error - Wrong license number:

You have attempted to activate Nitro pro with a serial number from another version. You can only activate this version of Nitro pro with its matching serial number. 

If you know the correct serial number, click back and re-enter it.

Note: Does it have anything to do with the version on this desktop is an expired trial? I didn't think this would make a difference. 

The original copy is on my laptop. 

Sincerely,

Benny

Is there anyone that can help with this? Please...

Reymund G.

Hello @benbodash@gmail.com,

The -22 error message means you are applying a serial number that does not match the version of the software installed. 
For example, a version 12 serial number will only work on a Nitro Pro 12 installation. 

To resolve your activation issue, please check the following:

1. Check the version of your Nitro Pro serial number. You can use the license portal https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal to check the version of the serial number. 
2. The version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you see that you are running a different version, please uninstall then install the appropriate version. 

The Nitro Pro installers can be found from the following location: 
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Once the appropriate Nitro Pro version is installed, you should be able to activate it using your serial number. 

Kind regards,

benbodash@gmail.com

I downloaded the newest Pro version from the main site. 

It expired on me but I still tried to activate it with my key and it didn't work. 

My question is: Is this because its Expired? I'm trying to narrow down exactly what the problem is so I never do it again. This is why I'm asking...

You used to be able to put key in even if expired and it would work.

Edited by benbodash@gmail.com

E RS31
On 12/1/2020 at 2:56 AM, Reymund G. said:

Hello @E RS31,

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro license. Please try to activate again and it should be working now. 

Kind regards,

hello, thanks for your help, it works normally again!

Reymund G.

Hi @benbodash@gmail.com,

Nitro Pro 12 and older may revert to trial expired mode after major Windows updates and you need to reactivate it using the same serial number. This issue has been resolved on the latest build of Nitro Pro 13. Please note that a Nitro Pro serial number will only work according to its version. 

Please provide the following so we could further troubleshoot your activation issue:

1. The exact version and build of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. You can see this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
2. The serial number you use to activate the software.

Kind regards,