Reactivate a license

Carlo Molon

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Dennis Moore,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 12 license.
Please try to activate again and it should be working now. 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
cunovesa_sergi

Hello,

I have several nitro accounts and I had problems with one of them today.

I tried the deactivation portal but appears the following message "Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices."

Please, I need support.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @cunovesa_sergi,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro you are having activating?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 4 weeks later...
Diego Quizhpi

HI Nitro team.

I purchased 20 licenses and I need to remove one user because their computer broke down. Could you please help me deactivate devices connected to my serial number. Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Diego Quizhpi,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 6 months later...
Ian Williams

We're having trouble activating Nitro Pro 12. I have a valid serial number. When I check the license it says that we have no devices activated.

The software tries to send us to an activation link that does not work (www.nitropdf.com/activate). The software remains in trial mode.

Any chance this could be looked in to please?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ian Williams

Please ensure that you have installed the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574
To check which version and build is installed on the computer, you can open the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you see that you are not on 12.16.9.574 build, please install that by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, the activation should proceed and not ask for a manual activation that is requiring a certificate. 

Kind regards, 

Ian Williams

Thanks for that Reymund, I've tried that already, but literally every single time I attempt to install using this method I get a message telling me the installation has failed, it doesn't give me an error code or anything, just tells me it's failed.

I am a domain admin for my organisation and I've tried on several different machines to get this installer to work, but it just will not. Is there anywhere I can get the offline installer for version 12.16.9.574 please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ian Williams

Thank you for clarifying that the issue was about installation. I initially thought it was about activating an installation of Nitro PDF Pro, my apologies.
Please try to install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 using the MSI offline installer. You can find the installer from the following location: 

64bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi 
32bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sherryn Arthur

Please check which version of Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your laptop. You can see this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If you see that your installation is not on 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link (not the Nitro Pro 13) 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, you can simply activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button.  

Kind regards, 

• 3 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Josh Christianson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and for the private message.

As per our server logs, we can see you were able to install and activate your Nitro Pro 12 using serial number 23460x-xxxxxx-x39049 last December 16th.

Do you still need further assistance here? If yes, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 12.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 12.16.9.574) and the same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.