ULTRA TINY FONT on printer selected in Print Menu- Almost Invisible

Guest Hong

When I try to print PDF file, the PRINT menu displays extremely tiny font size for the Printer selected, the Setting (Print All Pages), Uncollated, Paper Scaling.  The font is so tiny I can barely see what are the words.  This happens after I start using Nitro Pro 11 on the new HP X360 Spectre with 4K display.  The computer can display 3840x2160.  I did not have problem with previous PC with 1920 display resolution.

I cannot find anyway to increase the font size display on the PRINT menu.  Even I increase the display setting in Windows 10.   So it is something related to Nitro Pro's display properties.  The words of PRINT, PRINTER and SETTINGS are all very big.  But the words inside the menu selection for these three titles are so small I need a 10X maginifier, and I still can barely see the words.

Please advise how to increase the font so that it is not a pure PAIN to print with Nitro Pro 11 .  Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @JCCRIOS and Guest Hong,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Upon checking, I found out that this issue has been reported by other users, and our technical support staff has already created a bug case, and escalated to our Product team for further review. We are currently working on the next update for the program of which may correct this issue.

Right now, we are in the testing stage for the new build and once it is ready we will publicly release it. Rest assured, all updates will be available on this page:
https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation

And the updated build here: https://www.gonitro.com/support/downloads

Please check for updates on those pages above from time to time.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived