Can't scan to PDF

wileyw3

For some reason Nitro 10 quit scanning. I purchased and installed Nitro 11....still no scan.  I can print from Nitro and I can scan from windows. I tried following all instructions..reboot computer reboot printer..still no scan. Printer is HP officejet Pro 8725.  I am wireless and the printer and my computers are all connected to the network and functioning properly.  The issue seems to be Nitro.  Nitro service suggested checking here.  If I had the time to look at 27 pages of content I would go through all your topics.  I have a ticket waiting.  seems to me a fix as simple as this should be could be taken care of in a few minutes by Nitro instead of making me do all this research.  

I have tried everything Nitro documents and this knowledge base support have suggested.  Still no scan.  What do I have to do to get immediate help from you people?

• 1 month later...
billwh@suddenlink.net

I am running Nitro Pro 11 with windows 7,   When I hit the finish button from scanning Nitro Locks up and I have to reboot the computer.  Any Idea to fix would be appreciated.

Bill

Archived