-23: Error License number already in use

jasoburch

Hi, My laptop just done the latest major windows 10 update. I've now tried to open NitroPro 11, and it said it was the trial version. This has happened before and I have re-entered my serial number and it activates, however this time it comes up with the -23: error. Why does this keep happening after a windows update, and how can I re-activate it again? Any help appreciated. I need to use this software!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason my Nitro Pro 11 license is showing as trial and already in use after windows 10 fall updrade. Can someone please reset my license so I can activate my copy of Nitro Pro 11? I've posted earlier but didn't get a reply. I have 2 licenses and only one is affected. I just reinstalled the Nitro Pro 11 software in the hopes that it would accept my license but it did not. Please help me fix this problem. thank you

Daniel Jimenez

Hi Everybody

I have the same problem With Nitro Pro 11, Windows 10 is updating many times and 3 times ago i had to put my serial number again because nitro Showing Trial Version is expired. but 1 week ago its no working the key and now is showing -23 Error, and i can´t do nothing because de-active its no available.   how can I re-activate it again?  , help me please.

@Mario K. :

I'm having the same issue as other people here, after my Windows 10 updated - my copy of Nitro 11 Pro has reverted back to trial and it won't allow me to activate using the same serial number.

The portal that you're referring to allows us to de-activate then re-activate our own serial numbers; however, there's a maximum of 2 activations allowed. Is my attempt to re-activate my copy going to count towards that maximum?

I'm worried that the next time I run a Win10 system update and Nitro gets deactivated, I won't be able to reactivate my serial number. How is that going to be handled?

• 4 months later...

Laura

After yet another Windows update today the same issue has happened again - can you release a further license for my serial key?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Franco,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

You can now activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number.

Cheers!

Archived