Serial Number not Working After Windows 10 Creators Fall Update

dalswede

Hi,

I am one of the many who are having issues with Nitro Pro 10 after the Window 10 Fall Creators Update reset our licenses. My support case 00141740 had been closed down, even though this issue was still outstanding with 6 weeks of emails backwards and forwards looking into this issue. I raised a new support ticket 00153984, to be told I don't have software assurance, therefore I need to use the forum to get a response to my case.

Could I ask for  a reset of my serial number and I will attempt once again to uninstall all of Nitro Pro and re-activate it. I had already done this a half dozen times after it had been reset, but still no joy, so maybe this time it will work :)

I had not originally looked at these forums, as I was getting support on my support ticket. However I can see that this is a common problem that is effecting a lot of people. Could I ask when will the Nalpeiron Deactivator be published on your site for us to use, so that we don't need to resort to using community forums to get technical support for a product that we have purchased.

I have seen the canned reply that we should upgrade to Nitro Pro 11, to be able to get software assurance. Sorry this is not the answer, after the frustration and delays I have had trying to get this version working, why would I then spend even more money on the next version, for it to then be superseded as version 12 will be probably be released soon and to be in the same situation with software without software assurance.

Many thanks 

Jan

Hi Laura,

Thank you for resting my license. I re-entered by serial key and it said it had been accepted, however it still show as expired trial. I closed down nitro and re-started it and attempted to activate it a second time and yet again I get  the  -23 error message.

Prior to activating, I followed the advice I had received previously and used the clean up tool to remove Nitro Pro 10 instalation first, before downloading a fresh copy from your website.

I then clicked help, activate and entered in my serial key. This is the same situation i have had every time I try to re-activate, it accepts my serial key but does not actually get out of expired trial mode. 

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Many thanks

Jan

Hi

I had mentioned in my previous post on Monday that I am still unable to activate Nitro Pro 10 with my license. It doesn't matter how many times i do it, it always fails to activate.

Is it not possible to issue new license key, so that it would be possible to still use the application?

Archived