Nitro PRo and Windows Updates

JOZ

I am one of the many who are having issues with Nitro Pro 10 after the Window 10 Fall Creators Update reset our licenses.   Seems like there is nothing we can do!  I would switch to Adobe, but just spent $100+ on Nitro and have loved it until now.  Please help!

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

Thank you for your input! We are currently investigating the impact of Microsoft’s recent Windows 10 Fall Creators update, which has created slow performance issues for many applications, including Nitro Pro. Learn more about the update here. Nitro will be addressing this issue in the next release of Nitro Pro, targeting release in Q2 2018.

In the meantime, we recommend customers uninstall and revert back to the prior version of Windows 10, or wait for the next release of Nitro Pro to fix the issue.

How may I obtain a full refund for my purchase.  I am unable to wait until Q2 2018 and will loose a great deal of productivity and money dealing with the current issues.  

• 1 month later...

Super excited to get the email yesterday "Last quarter, Microsoft released its latest Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to users. Unfortunately, this update created slowness and performance issues with many applications, including Nitro Pro. Today, we are pleased to announce we've released an update to Nitro Pro 11 that will fix the performance issues and get the application working as expected with Windows 10."  However, when I download the file 100% and then the Nitro Wizard fails and I can not go any further.  Help...

Archived