Nitro 11 Pro Deactivation\Activation

Ken Comeaux

I have been trying to get a question answered so I can decide whether to buy this product or not. This has to be one of the worst online support I have ever dealt with and I have been using lots of software for years. Ok enough now on to my simple question.

If I Buy one license can I use it on different computers by deactivating it and reactivating it on another machine?

Thanks

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Ken Comeaux Yes, Nitro Pro is a single user application that, if bought online, can be installed on two different devices (such as a desktop and a laptop). You can also deactivate it and reactivate it on another machine as many times as you wish. Please refer to the following KB on how to move Nitro Pro license between devices: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/move/000001637 

I have submitted a couple requests to Nitro Pro Support, none of which have ever been answered.  The Nitro Pro website is all about new sales and is woefully lacking in Customer Support.  Why isn't there a link to log into one's personal account on the main page . . . which would include the opportunity to deactivate licenses from past, broken computers?  Why isn't there an opportunity to contact Customer Support either via phone, online chat or Email?  This is totally unacceptable for what I had believed was a vendor of a high tech, professional product.

I basically have the same recurring challenges of so many individuals before me . . . as often spoken of in the Nitro Support Forum.  That is, my old PC died without me having the ability to deactivate my Nitro Pro license.  I now have a new PC and simply want to download and activate my Nito Pro 11 license ( I have an authorized Serial Number for that license) on the new computer.  This seems to be a hugely frequent challenge and I struggle with why it isn't easier to find and complete a quicker fix.  I totally understand that you want to protect your licenses so that users may not abuse the privilege, but your current mode prevents honest, trustful users such as myself from simply trying to reinstall a paid for license on a new computer.

What say ye' ?

Ron

• Administrators
Alex Edwardes

Hi @RonB,

We recently published a License Activation Portal on our GoNitro Support page: www.gonitro.com/support
You can use this tool for activation issues, such as Error -23.

Archived