jsmith800

nitro 11 incredibly slow open the program

jsmith800

Same as ticket 114130.  Send me a link to a solution to ticket 114130.  If Nitro is already running documents open fast however if Nitro is NOT running it takes 10-30 seconds to open a simple .pdf

Mario K.

@jsmith800 If you're working with Eli and Shae on support case 114130,  they will reach out to you shortly via that support case. 

Mario K.

@sbrunette slowness of Nitro Pro 11 is related to Windows 10. We found a fix and will be releasing a patch to version 11 sometimes in January. 

jsmith800
On 12/27/2017 at 12:23 PM, Mario K. said:

@sbrunette slowness of Nitro Pro 11 is related to Windows 10. We found a fix and will be releasing a patch to version 11 sometimes in January. 

Hi Mario, thanks for looking into this.  Hopefully your promised January fix is almost ready, very frustrating waiting for documents to open.

• I agree 1

jsmith800

FYI, i was not prompted to update to 11.0.7.411.  However after i found a link to it, I updated this morning, opening .pdf's now is screaming fast.  I think those that are having problems should make sure they're on the latest release which i believe is 11.0.7.411 at this time.

Should have an auto check for updates function...if there is one mine isn't working

Edited by jsmith800

jsmith800

Yes, what the heck!  Edwin you are correct.  Today its back to the way it was.  Slow to open and perform command functions and printing.

Ok so i just installed 11.0.7.425 and it is fast.  Lets see what happens...i'll post back in 2-3 days.

Thank You Nitro folks for actively trying to find a solution to this.

Joe

• Thanks 1

jsmith800

Ok about a week later and 11.0.7.425 running strong.

Edited by jsmith800

Klaus raul53

Hi All

Sounds good J, I will update to Nitro 11 and make sure I have the latest version. Hopefully...