Nitro pro version 11.0.7.411 works extremely slow on windows 10

JRC

Nitro pro version 11.0.7.411 works extremely slow on windows 10 when opening any pdf. I unistalled it completely and re-installled, on the first use it seemed that problem was solved but after rebooting the system the problem persists.

Any ideas on how to solve it? 

Same problem here - some recent update to Nitro has made it horribly slow when opening and when printing.  Once open, it works fine other than printing, which takes an age to open.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Amadeus_Rob @JBBN @JRC

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Microsoft has identified an issue with their fall update of which has caused some programs like Nitro to run slower than normal.

We have decided to release a patch this January that will contain the fix related to Windows 10 Fall Creator Update issues.

We will let everyone know when is the exact date of this release as soon as we have this information or regularly check our download page to get the next build: https://www.gonitro.com/product/downloads

Thank you for being patient while we provide the fix.

Cheers!

Glad to hear you are working on it -- I was already looking into buying other software -- Nitro has been very slow for days and that greatly hurts my productivity.  

Archived