Re: Cannot Load npdf.dll

Danmar

Hi all,

My Nitro Pro has been workiing great until I had a major system update a few days ago. Since then, when I try to open Nitro Pro, the following message tab comes up: 'Cannot load npdf.dll'. Does this mean I do not have npdf.dll? Certainly, I cant seem to find it on the registry. If this is the case, is there a recommded site to download it?

Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Danmar,

I see you also posted here on our forums, thank you.

I responded to your support ticket 157037. Please try the steps I've provided and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
SuperiorLabs

I'm having the same issue - when I click on Nitro an error pops up stating "cannot read npdf.dll". Can you please post (or email me) a solution? I just had a Windows update that is screwing up everything. Please help!

Thanks!

Selisa 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @SuperiorLabs,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, do you have ESET Antivirus program installed on your machine?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

SuperiorLabs
3 minutes ago, AllainU said:

Hello @SuperiorLabs,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, do you have ESET Antivirus program installed on your machine?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I'm not sure what ESET is, but I do have McAfee installed. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @SuperiorLabs,

ESET is Antivirus program like your McAfee.

Upon checking our resources, this message normally appears if your antivirus program is flagging Nitro Pro, specifically the npdf.dll file as malicious.

Would you be able to check your McAfee if it is blocking this file?

Also, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.8.470) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.