VERY SLOW PRINTING

leebrendalee

Hi, 

When I am trying to print from Nitro to "printer", it takes anywhere from 30 to 45 seconds just for the print window to appear.  Its driving me absolutely up the wall since purchasing this product.  I try and leave the Nitro open because just printing to pdf takes a long time too, this I can live with because its only around 15-20 seconds but waiting for Nitro to print is frustrating.  Any ideas please? I am a tax person and cannot keep waiting like this.

• Power User

It's a known problem since October last year after a major Windows update crippled the Nitro software (in other areas too). A patch is promised by the end of the month which allegedly will fix the problem. Rebooting your system may temporally relieve the problem, although 30-45 seconds is not too bad - I once waited almost 15 minutes for the print dialogue to appear!

See here for further information and moans:

I too have been experiencing the slow printing.    Most often I am printing something from browser (email).  When I select "print" from web app, there's a noticeable delay anywhere from 5-25seconds.

I'm looking forward to this issue going away.   

Archived