Using Chrome/Gmail as default email handler in Windows 10

MberwinJr

I use Gmail exclusively as my email interface, for several different email addresses. I have Gmail established in Chrome as the default handler, and it works there fine. I have Chrome established in Windows 10 Default Programs as the email handler. However, in Nitro Pro 11, when I choose Share/Email as Attachment, Nitro tells me there is no default email program setup, that I need to do that. How do I get Nitro Pro to use Gmail through Chrome as the email app?

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello MberwinJr,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you have Gmail set as a default program through your Windows Operating System, that will be the default email that Nitro Pro will use.

There are several websites explaining how this could be done. A quick Google search should do the trick.

Hope that helps!

• 8 months later...

Gmail is my default email. I can not get the Nitro 11 to use it. The answers above is too broad and it does not help at all. How can I get it to work. gmail, not outlook. 

If you have Gmail set as a default program through your Windows Operating System, that will be the default email that Nitro Pro will use.

There are several websites explaining how this could be done. A quick Google search should do the trick.

Hope that helps!

Archived