HELP WITH THE INSTALLATION OF NITRO PRO 11

SamS

Good night, I need someone to help me and explain what is happening, I have a problem in the installation of NITRO PRO, MY PC HAS WINDOW 7 OF 64 bits, Service Pack 1, I HAVE INSTALLED AND THEN UNINSTALLED NITRO IN A FEW 4 OPPORTUNITIES, AND WHEN FINISHING WHEN IT SAYS "OPEN NITRO", A WINDOW THAT SAYS "ERROR FILE nlssrv32.exe IS NOT VERSION" APPEARS, FIRST I DID IT WITH "NITRO PRO 11" AND WHEN THE ERROR APPEARS, INSTALL THE "NITRO PRO 64 (Bit), AND ON BOTH IT CONTINUES TO APPEAR THE SAME "ERROR THAT I MENTIONED BEFORE." I COULD SAY SOMEONE THAT MEANS THIS AND HOW I RESOLVE IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Buenas Noches, necesito que alguien me ayude y me explique que esta sucediendo, tengo un problema en la instalación de NITRO PRO, MI PC TIENE WINDOW 7 DE 64 bits, Service Pack 1, HE INSTALADO Y LUEGO DESINSTALADO NITRO EN UNAS 4 OPORTUNIDADES,  Y AL FINALIZAR CUANDO DICE "ABRIR NITRO",  APARECE UNA VENTANA QUE DICE "ERROR FILE nlssrv32.exe IS NOT VERSIÓN" , PRIMERO LO HICE CON "NITRO PRO 11" Y AL  APARECER EL ERROR, INSTALE EL   "NITRO PRO 64 (Bit), Y EN AMBOS SIGUE APARECIENDO EL MISMO "ERROR QUE MENCIONE ANTES".   PODRÍA DECIRME ALGUIEN QUE SIGNIFICA ESTO Y COMO LO RESUELVO.

AGRADECIDO POR SU AYUDA

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @SamS,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sufficient/000001912

If for some reason, the article doesn't show up on your end, kindly type in 'Pop Up: The service does not have sufficient privileges or File nlssrv32.exe is not current' on the search box and hit Enter.

I hope this helps. 

Cheers!

Archived