Printing issue with Nitro Pro

Wilyumm

Suggestion

I created a pdf document with Nitro Pro 11.  When I print it with Adobe Acrobat or Foxit, it prints correctly.

When I print it with Nitro, it prints one line lower. 

Nitro Pro prints all of my pdf documents one line lower than Acrobat or Foxit.

I use quicken pre-printed checks and Nitro prints right across the lines making them unusable.  Has anyone else had this problem.

9 replies to this suggestion

We have a similar problem where Nitro prints lower and to the right, where Acrobat prints fine. Nitro Support thinks the problem is in the PCL driver, but we tried both PCL and PS drivers without luck. I think they may be right but the driver isn't specifically the issue, I think the problem occurs when Nitro sends the document to the printer. Our Nitro preview shows a correct print but the printer preview shows the error, is it the same for you?

Same issue for me with the latest update v.11.0.7.425.  This did not occur in previous versions.  Print preview displays the document correctly but when printed to my LaserJet printer everything is pushed down and to the right about 1/4".

• Official Nitronaut

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to work with you in retrieving additional information. Could you please submit a case and include the make and model of the printer you are using.  Please put in the subject please put "Printed image shifted after processing." Thank you in advance.

3 minutes ago, Shae C. said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to work with you in retrieving additional information. Could you please submit a case and include the make and model of the printer you are using.  Please put in the subject please put "Printed image shifted after processing." Thank you in advance.

Shae, already done but it was kicked back because I don't have software assurance.  In fact I *did* buy software assurance when I initially purchased Nitro Pro but it looks like the 1-year period has expired.  I can refer you to the ticket number if you like.  Printer is a LaserJet Pro M501.  The ticket included this info plus a file demonstrating the printing offset.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi Eupher,

Please send me the ticket so that I can communicate with you directly as well as check on your subscription status. 

Thank you once again.

On 2018-02-06 at 11:39 PM, Shae C. said:

Hi Eupher,

Please send me the ticket so that I can communicate with you directly as well as check on your subscription status. 

Thank you once again.

Please let us know if you find a solution.

I discovered how a way to print my pre-printed checks on my Brother MFC-L2720DW laser printer.

When I brought up the print screen, I went to the bottom under page scaling.

Checked "Use pdf page size to select paper source"

My pre-printed check now align properly.

1 hour ago, Wilyumm said:

I discovered how a way to print my pre-printed checks on my Brother MFC-L2720DW laser printer.

When I brought up the print screen, I went to the bottom under page scaling.

Checked "Use pdf page size to select paper source"

My pre-printed check now align properly.

Well, whaddya know?  Seems to work.  Thanks for the tip!  BTW have not heard anything further from Nitro on the open trouble ticket...

Archived