jsmith800

auto-rotate

jsmith800

While printing, Auto-rotate doesn't work properly for me.  In order to rotate i need to go into my paper settings and change to landscape.

Dan1867

My users have had this same issue, started on the November and January patches. It also affects batch printing, which is especially annoying as you can't specify for individual files.

Auto-rotate is checked off in settings.

Steven Zakulec

Unfortunately this is a known issue for 11.0.7.411 & 425:

‘Auto - rotate and center pages’ option in Page Scaling settings under print menu does not work as expected. The printed document will not be rotated.

Workaround: Select ‘Use PDF page size to select paper source’ in Page Scaling settings. This will automatically rotate and center pages.

• I agree 1

Pmoran

I am experiencing the exact same issue.  We can't print.  We have to use Adobe Reader for this to work.  I'm using the Enterprise Installer, how do I download the older MSI file so I can downgrade my personnel

Steven Zakulec

If you go to the current download link, you'll see the version listed in the URL.  Change that version to the one you want, and you'll get that installer.  You can also ask your account manager or send a support ticket in and ask for a previous version.

• I agree 1

jsmith800

Has this been fixed?  Send a link or directions on how to reinstall.  FYI, i'm becoming frustrated with Nitro.  Starting to seem like one problem after another.  Fix the program THEN release the update link.

jsmith800

i'm installing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC so i can print documents...not good Nitro!

jsmith800
On 2/26/2018 at 4:42 PM, Mario K. said:

@jsmith800 we will have it fixed in April in our next release. 

Its April and no update.  Can you fix the auto rotate for printing?

Klehman

Hello, I am evaluating Nitro for my company currently and the issue with autorotate going to prevent me from recommending this before our trial is up.  Is there an estimated release time for this update?  I like everything I see, be we print a lot of 11x17 and it is ahrd to get it to print right at all. 

Thank you!

jsmith800

Thank you Mario, appears to have solved the rotation problem.

• I agree 1