auto-rotate

Joseph Smith

My users have had this same issue, started on the November and January patches. It also affects batch printing, which is especially annoying as you can't specify for individual files.

Auto-rotate is checked off in settings.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Unfortunately this is a known issue for 11.0.7.411 & 425:

‘Auto - rotate and center pages’ option in Page Scaling settings under print menu does not work as expected. The printed document will not be rotated.

Workaround: Select ‘Use PDF page size to select paper source’ in Page Scaling settings. This will automatically rotate and center pages.

I am experiencing the exact same issue.  We can't print.  We have to use Adobe Reader for this to work.  I'm using the Enterprise Installer, how do I download the older MSI file so I can downgrade my personnel

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

If you go to the current download link, you'll see the version listed in the URL.  Change that version to the one you want, and you'll get that installer.  You can also ask your account manager or send a support ticket in and ask for a previous version.

Has this been fixed?  Send a link or directions on how to reinstall.  FYI, i'm becoming frustrated with Nitro.  Starting to seem like one problem after another.  Fix the program THEN release the update link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am evaluating Nitro for my company currently and the issue with autorotate going to prevent me from recommending this before our trial is up.  Is there an estimated release time for this update?  I like everything I see, be we print a lot of 11x17 and it is ahrd to get it to print right at all. 

Thank you!

Archived