License Activation

Chasco

I purchased nitro pro 11 in July of 2017, it continuously logs me out and forces me to re-activate to get full features outside of trial mode. Now when I try to activate I get a 23 error saying the serial number has been used too many times and I need to deactivate from one of the computers this serial number has been used on but I've only ever used it on my own computer. How can this be resolved.

Super excited to get the email yesterday "Last quarter, Microsoft released its latest Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to users. Unfortunately, this update created slowness and performance issues with many applications, including Nitro Pro. Today, we are pleased to announce we've released an update to Nitro Pro 11 that will fix the performance issues and get the application working as expected with Windows 10."  However, when I download the file 100% and then the Nitro Wizard fails and I can not go any further.  Help...

I tried that and it did not work.  It only worked once I deleted all the other Nitro download files that were from my previous attempts.  All good now.  Thanks and I am glad by Nitro is back! 

Archived