Nitro Pro 11

Neville

I just updated the Nitro Pro to new 11 software.  Frustrated to discover my landscape documents do not automatically print landscape.  Instead they print landscape across a Portrait page.  Is there something I'm missing here?  Previously, whatever the config of the page, either portrait or landscape, it would print the full page appropriately.  The only way I've been able to sort this is each time I have a landscape page is to go into printer properties and adjust several things which is incredibly frustrating and surely can't be how the program is meant to run.  Would appreciate any guidance please.

Thank you for your help Allain.  Yes that seems to do it for now.

I have another issue if I may ask please.  When I print to Nitro 11, (Word document I want to convert to a pdf) instead of opening my favourites (which the old version did) so I can select a folder, I have to go through all the folders before that, so I have to open my S drive, then my Financial Planning Business folder, then my Clients folder, then my actual client folder, then the folder within which is the intened destination of the pdf.  Before the upgrade it was quick and easy, now it really is a real pain, taking me so long it is again time I cannot afford.  Frankly I would rather have the old version back, as the new version is costing my money.

Archived