Type Text (Ctrl T) Option barely works on Nitro Pro 11

MzOregon

• 2 months later...

Okay; it's been over a month and nobody is helping me.  This is still a problem.  I paid a lot of money over the years for Nitro and it should be working.  C'mon!!  Help a good customer

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @MzOregon,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Please be informed that we no longer support the version of your Nitro Pro as per our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy that is why we highly recommend you to upgrade to Nitro Pro 11 (with a discounted rate) from our website https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Cheers!

What's wrong with you folks.  I have Nitro Pro 11 to be exact 11.0.7.425!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mouse jumps all over the screen when I try to edit and enter text.  It works sometimes; hangs and jumps other times.  This NEVER happened until last late last fall.  

Good Grief Nitro Pro.  Your response to this has given me minus confidence in your organization. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @MzOregon,

Thanks for your response and I apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

I have searched our records using your email address and only found Nitro Pro 8 and Nitro Pro 9

To further assist you with the issue on your Nitro Pro 11, a support ticket was created on your behalf.

Cheers!

Wow ... this just gets worse.  I'm looking at my invoice, serial & reference numbers for  Nitro Pro 11 that I purchased on Sept 28 of 2016.  So now .... instead of even one word or tip how I might solve my problem, you're accusing me of lying to you.  Yes, I see the ticket in my inbox.  Why didn't somebody do that on Feb 16?   To summarize  .... I reached out to you all over two months ago, no help ... accusations.  Wow ... just wow.  I went to my profile to make sure my email was correct  ... and got a 404 error.  

If you were my employee, I'd call you down to HR and have a serious chat with you.  I will definitely not be upgrading or buying any products from you in the future.

Archived