Trying to upgrade license for Nitro Pro.

Rodney Gonzalez

Rodney Gonzalez

Hello everyone,

I am trying to purchase the new version of Nitro pro through the upgrade page.  Simple enough, you just put your current serial number (current version that I have is Nitro Pro 9) that has an upgrade path and good to go, right?  Well, I put the serial number from my old confirmation order (which I also verified with cleverbridge that is correct) and I receive the error "There's been an error with your submission.  Please head to our community forum and update us with your issue.".  How can I move forward to be able to upgrade the license to the latest version Nitro Pro 11.

Thanks,

Rodney

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Rodney Gonzalez,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Looking at your records, I noticed that you recently upgraded a version 9 license and also purchased Software Assurance. Do you have another version 9 serial number you want to upgrade? 

In any case, I will create a ticket for you so I can provide your license details and ask for the serial number you are trying to upgrade.  

You'll hear from me again soon!

Cheers!

Rodney Gonzalez

Good morning Kelvin,

Thanks for your response and for opening the ticket.  I will send the information about the other license v9 that I am trying to upgrade to V11.

-Rodney

Rodney Gonzalez

@Madux, It seemed that the problem that I was having was related to the Nitrol Pro v9 license somehow not being on their database.  After working with @Kelvin V. from the support team and providing proof of license and previous order, they were able to take care of the issue and resolved it very fast.  

-Rodney

Archived