Cannot Upgrade

Greg Tonner

An attempt to upgrade our license produces the error below. Not sure what to do next. 

"There's been an error with your submission. Please head to our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Greg Tonner,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please try upgrading again by entering your Nitro Pro 10 serial number in this page: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

I did not receive an error message after I entered  your serial number.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Greg Tonner,

Thanks for your patience.

By searching our records using your email domain, I can see two Nitro Pro 9 and one Nitro Pro 10. I tested 3 serial numbers and but one Nitro Pro 9 is inactive that is why you cannot use its serial number for upgrading.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Greg Tonner,

Thanks for your response.

When an upgrade happens, the older version gets deactivated on our end and users are provided with a new license to match their upgrade version.

To get your serial numbers, please reach-out to our online merchant, CleverBridge: https://support.cleverbridge.com/hc/en-us

Once you have your serial numbers, you can check their status and deactivate a license here: https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Rehor J. Zacek

Hello,

before three years I have purchased Nitro Pro, so I still have version 9.5. Yesterday I have obtained mail offering me possibility to upgrade to version 12. When I inserted my serian number, I have received error message: "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

So, it is impossible to upgrade from version 9 to 12? Thanks for your reply.

Gregory.

• Power User

Hi @Rehor J. Zacek,

Thanks for using the Community to reach out to us. 

Unfortunately I'm not able to locate your Nitro Pro key with the email address you registered for the Community. Could you send me a PM with your serial number so I can look into this.

Thanks, 

Rehor J. Zacek

Ok, I have purchased my Nitro Pro 3/23/2015 reference number #72*******, invoice number AKD-736********. Serial number I will send you by personal message.

Thanks for looking solution of my problem.

Gregory.

• Power User

Hi @Rehor J. Zacek

Thanks for sending on the details. I was able to locate your Nitro Pro order. 

Please test the upgrade again and let me know if you continue to experience issues. 

Thanks, 

Rehor J. Zacek

Ok, now it works. But price of my upgrade is surprising... :D I will think about it little time. However, my problem is solved.

Have a nice day!

Gregory

Archived