Delete note

Bruce R

The Add Note feature seems absolutely maddening.   If I inadvertently click somewhere and create a new note box, it is often impossible to delete it.   I see delete on right click, but the word delete is dimmed out most of the time.  I right clicked once an it allowed me to, but on the next inadvertent box, I couldn't for some %$^& reason.  AWWWWK.    How do I delete it?  Also, if anyone knows of a good rival product to Nitro Pro other than Acrobat, PLEASE let me know.   Thanks.

• Power User

Hi @Bruce R,

Thanks for using the Community to reach out to us. 

If you have incorrectly added a note to your document you simply revert this by clicking the "undo" button in your Quick Access Toolbar. 

image.png.1eff84a1ee882f4599fc9ca022c88f61.png

Should you not have that function in your QAT you can easily add it by clicking the little downward pointing arrow to the right which will let you customize the bar. 

Thanks, 

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

In addition to Laura's comment, you can access a list of all the comments/annotations to a document (including Sticky Notes) by clicking on the yellow quote icon on the bottom left hand side of the screen.  If you click on a comment, you can then easily use the Delete button to remove it.  You can also see where it is- the document is scrolled to that location, and a thin red box appears around the selected item.

Hope that was of some help to you.

Archived