Deactivate license

Ahmed Elkabbany

Ahmed Elkabbany

Dear Team ,

Greeting!

I am looking for your urgent support , to deactivate a device belongs to a nitro pro license. Since I format the device and I forget to deactivate it .

Best Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
55 minutes ago, Ahmed Elkabbany said:

Dear Leslie ,

Kindly check this serial :

R9***NP

Hello @Ahmed Elkabbany,

This doesn't look like a valid serial number for Nitro Pro. 

Here's a helpful article on how you can locate your serial number: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/loca/000001640

I hope that helps!

Ahmed Elkabbany

Dear Leslie,

the problem, that the device already formatted and I forget to deactivated  and when I put the license on the portal site it guide me here .

I can give you the serial and you give me the list of serials assigned or you can double check the below serial again ..

"R90019NP"

**please check the screenshots for your reference serial

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ahmed Elkabbany

That is the serial number of your laptop, not Nitro Pro.

Depending on where you purchased Nitro Pro your serial number may be in one of several different places. If it was purchased via our official store, this would have been processed by our partner, Cleverbridge. You will receive an email from cs@cleverbridge.com or noreply@cleverbridge.com with a subject of "Reference #xxxxxxx: Your Nitro Pro order" Your serial number will be in the body of the message from Cleverbridge and identified as your "serial number".

Please confirm where you purchased it and what version of Nitro Pro you are using.

Ahmed Elkabbany

Dear leslie ,

we purchase it from protocol systems FZC in United Arab emirates . the license for  nitro 11 Pro for 99 users.

* I can share the serial number with you if you want .

Best Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
4 hours ago, Ahmed Elkabbany said:

Dear leslie ,

we purchase it from protocol systems FZC in United Arab emirates . the license for  nitro 11 Pro for 99 users.

* I can share the serial number with you if you want .

Best Regards,

Hi @Ahmed Elkabbany

I sent you a direct message, please respond with your serial number so I can check it for you.

Cheers!

Ahmed Elkabbany

Dear Leslie

Thank you so much ..i should wait for a call from your side or i should receive notification here ? Since i need your urgent support regarding the case.

best regards 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ahmed Elkabbany,

Thanks for your patience.

My colleague already created a case and sent you an email message to assist you with your concern. If you didn't receive it, maybe it went to your Spam/Junk folder.

If you received it, kindly respond and provide the information she is requesting.

I hope this helps!

Archived