Print Screen Stays Up After Printing Nitro Pro 10

bnabz

When I print a PDF in Nitro Pro 10, the screen in which I click the "print" button stays up.  In the old version of Nitro Pro (can't recall which one it was), it would go back to the PDF file just like Microsoft Office does when you print a file from there.  It's just a nuisance when opening and printing multiple files and having to click the return arrow at the top in order to go back to the PDF.  Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @bnabz,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Can you please let us know what exact build and version of Nitro Pro you are using? You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.

Please also send us a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end.

Thank you!

Apologies.  It's not Nitro Pro 10, it's Nitro Pro 11.0.3.134

Here is a screenshot.  I can click the print button and instead of returning to the file, this just stays on this screen.

25954328027_0031a3d2e5_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Power User
Steven Zakulec

Not so much a fix as a workaround, but you can use the Batch Printing dialogue, which uses a normal Windows print dialogue which doesn't act this way I believe.

You can access this by going to File, Batch Print, and then check the "All open PDFs" box.

If you want to access this easier, you can either add a keyboard shortcut for this, and/or add Batch Print to the Quick Access Toolbar.

For the Quick Access Toolbar: http://guide.gonitro.com/articles/the_quick_access_toolbar/

For the keyboard shortcut, follow the process to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, then click on the Keyboard Shortcut box at the bottom, and set what you want for Batch Print.

If this helps you, it would be great to know.

Archived