Marketing Email to Upgrade to Nitro Pro 12

EJHCO

Hi,

Currently have Nitro Pro 11, and just got a marketing email suggesting that I upgrade early for a significant discount. However, when I copy/paste my serial number I get back information that says I am eligible for an upgrade discount, but it shows that I have Nitro Pro 10. I did upgrade from version 10 to 11 over a year ago.

I'm mostly curious about whether the upgrade from 11 to 12 is less expensive than the upgrade from 10 to 12--in other words, are the discounts different?

I contacted Cleverbridge with my question since I thought it was about purchasing, costs, etc. but they referred me to Nitro Support...so here I am.

Thanks for your help.

EJH

Charles Moore

I have the same situation. I upgraded from ver 10 to ver 11 on 9/28/16.  I just responded to the marketing email for an early access discount on ver 12. I inputted my ver 11 license # and got a response of $55.99 to upgrade from ver 10. 

Is this the correct early access upgrade price from ver 11 to ver 12?

Thanks,

Charles Moore

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @EJHCO and @Charles Moore,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

The upgrade pricing from versions 10 and 11 (to version 12) are the same. 

Please try to upgrade again using your Nitro Pro 11 serial number/license. It should now reflect the correct version. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you have other questions or need further assistance.

Kelvin,

Thanks for your response. I was able to upgrade to version 12 with my current serial number/license, and the correct version (11) was reflected.

EJH

• Power User

Just curious...what does the version 12 upgrade offer? And, were just selected individuals offered the upgrade deal to ver.12? I didn't receive an email offer.

Hi,

Version 12 will not be released until May. I responded to a marketing email (which you may get if you've signed up for them from Nitro) to essentially buy a version 12 license now at a discount, and download the program in May. I don't see anything on the web about v. 12. I think it's probably easiest to sign up for their marketing emails.

EJH

• Official Nitronaut
On 4/1/2018 at 3:49 PM, mfiske said:

Just curious...what does the version 12 upgrade offer? And, were just selected individuals offered the upgrade deal to ver.12? I didn't receive an email offer.

Hello @mfiske,

We do not have a complete outline of the final inclusions for Nitro Pro 12 yet, although we sent a few details about the additions in one of our marketing emails. You may subscribe to our newsletters to stay up to date. You can enter your email address at the bottom of this page: https://www.gonitro.com/

6 hours ago, Pat McKune said:

I have just upgraded to version 11 last night.... I have searched but see no option to upgrade to version 12 ? 

Hello @Pat McKune,

We haven't released Nitro Pro 12 yet. We also sent emails to Nitro Pro 11 users a few weeks ago regarding the pre-release offer. This must be why you haven't received that email. 

Kindly let me know if you have other questions.

• Official Nitronaut
On 4/6/2018 at 7:01 PM, Pat McKune said:

Thanks Leslie... As a Nitro Pro 11 user could I possibly get a copy of the email that was sent please ?

Hi @Pat McKune,

I sent you a direct message.

Cheers!

• Power User
13 minutes ago, Mario K. said:

@Marshall and @mfiske please see the attached Nitro Pro Comparison Guide. Version 12 is listed as Nitro Productivity Suite and is compared with version 11 and 10. Hope this helps. 

Nitro version comparison guide 2018.pdf

Mario,

Is the Nitro Productivity Suite the new version 12? This will be a standalone platform, right?

Mark

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@mfiske It's currently aimed for mid May. Unfortunately, no date has be set so I wouldn't want to share details that could be potentially misleading. 

• Power User
Just now, Mario K. said:

@mfiske It's currently aimed for mid May. Unfortunately, no date has be set so I wouldn't want to share details that could be potentially misleading. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I have the same problem, Nitro 10 appears when I am trying to update although my serial number is from a Nitro 11 licence.

Another issue: Doing the "check out" I am informed that you will sent me a digital copy of licence. There is no field to neglect it. I have no use of a digital copy and as I am living in Guatemala I would have to go personally to customs to receive the copy and pay taxes on it.

So how can I manage not receiving a digital copy of the licence?

Kind regards. 

Dear Ana,

I believe that digital copy means via your email address, or that you will download it after you make the purchase. A digital copy does not mean you have to go somewhere to pick it up and pay taxes.

Also, if you do not purchase the v. 12 upgrade now, quit, and go back and do it again sometime soon, according to what Kelvin posted on March 28 the web page should now reflect that you have v. 11 (although the upgrade price is the same whether it says v. 10 or v. 11).

I hope that a NitroPDF person also responds to clear this up for you, but I believe what I have posted is correct.

EJH

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Ana B could you please try upgrading again and let me know if the issue persists or it now shows you have version 11? Thanks! @EJHCO was correct about the digital copy definition. The upgrade widget had a small bug but we believe to be fixed now. 

Pat McKune

I cannot find an option to upgrade from 11 to 12 as Ana B appears to have ??? Perhaps not available yet in South Africa ?  I do have Software Assurance which qualifies me for an upgrade when available... Regards, Pat

Archived