Nitro Pro 11 MSI

kim.haymon

We are trying to automate our installs, as opposed to giving license files to our employees, and when I try to download the msi, the page leads to a 404 error. Where are the msi files located? Or do I need special permission to access them?

• Administrators
Alex Edwardes

Hi @kim.haymon, I highly recommend not handing your license file out to employees.

I believe that Chris Lemmon is in charge of the rollout, and has been provided with the correct installers.
When rolling out the enterprise version of Nitro, it is my recommendation that the steps in the Deployment Guide are followed.
Using the Enterprise Deployment utility, you can bake the license file into the MSI via MST.

Lastly, as this is an enterprise account, I recommend contacting us directly, via our ticketing system:
https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

• 1 month later...

Hi Alex E.,

I too am trying to install the Enterprise Edition, using the Enterprise Deployement utility to bake the licence file into the MSI via MST.

We currently have a ticket open, but, have yet to receive any response to my cries for help.

Nitro Support Case - 00165755 - VDI deployment

Please advise as to how I can get further support and assistance in this matter.

I need to resolve this as soon as possible, as I have an entire Company of staff members trying to continue with their work.

• Administrators
Alex Edwardes

Hi @JackyBMIL,

I have responded directly to the ticket you have open.
Please let me know how you go with the instructions provided.

Archived