bevanj

OCR not functioning correctly

bevanj

I have lately discovered that Nitro Pro (11.0.5.271 x64 on Win 10 Pro) will not OCR documents (either automatically or manually) sent to the Nitro PDF creator.  I have repaired the Nitro installation and re-installed the Nitro printer driver without success.  I assume this is a problem local to me.  I would greatly appreciate advice as to how I might resolve the issue.  

bevanj

Thank you for your suggestion.  I have upgraded Nitro, but that did not fix my problem.  I have identified that the issue only arises with one software application (Mailbird).  Because the problem does not arise with any other email client, I have decided to abandon Mailbird.

Before I upgraded Nitro, the application told me there were no updates available.  I apologise for the inconvenience my ignorance may have caused but, in the circumstances, I don't see how I could have known that upgrades (several in fact) were available.

Steven Zakulec

It's not your fault you didn't know there were updates- the updater doesn't currently handle that properly. If you keep an eye on that page and check it periodically, that's the best way to know when there is a new update.