Nitro 12 Marketing E-mail "Exclusive discount + new Nitro Pro 12 arrivals"

Pete

I have version Nitro Pro V10. I just got an e-mail with title "Exclusive discount + new Nitro Pro 12 arrivals". Go there click on and it enter my serial number. VOILA! I got a message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue. ". 

What kind of marketing is this? You don't even know your customer serial number. Good luck getting more customers or keeping royal customer. 

• Administrators
Alex Edwardes

Hi @Pete, I was unable to find any issues with your Pro 10 serial (ending in 958), could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists.

• 3 weeks later...

Same (or similar) issue here. I have Pro 10. I keep receiving marketing emails to upgrade to 12. When I put in my serial number, your system can't find it. I've tried this several times after several different emails. I confirmed the serial number through your system and cut/pasted into the upgrade page. Your system still can't find me.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @ASR,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Please try again now (using your Nitro Pro 10 serial number ending in 435). Kindly try using a different web browser if the issue persists.

Cheers.

Archived