Newly installed trial version shows as expired

Erickson

I just downloaded the Nitro Pro 11 trial today and installed it. However, when I start the program, it says Expired Trial. Does anyone have a solution?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Erickson,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I would be more than happy to extend your trial for another 14 days.

To extend your trial we will need you to provide us with your Nitro Installation ID via a direct message. You can send it to me. 

Computer ID and Installation ID locations

Once you provide us with your Installation ID we will provide you with the next steps to extend your trial.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

I just downloaded the Nitro Pro 11 free trial today and it said it is expired.   I didn't even get to use it.  I set it up under my work e-mail and then tried to set up an account to reply to this post and it would not confirm my e-mail address so I set up an account under my personal e-mail.

• 1 year later...

This is what happened with me as well. Just installed the free trial and now it is expired. This is not instilling any confidence in me that I will want to switch from Adobe Acrobat to Nitro.

• Official Nitronaut
21 hours ago, greatfam said:

This is what happened with me as well. Just installed the free trial and now it is expired. This is not instilling any confidence in me that I will want to switch from Adobe Acrobat to Nitro.

Hello @greatfam,

To clarify, did you install Nitro Pro 11 or version 13?

Here is where you can get the latest trial version: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try

If the problem persists, please let me know.

I went to the site and downloaded the free trial version. I just did it again with your link. Still getting the trial is expired. Also I even did the deleting of the nalpreon file folder and that did not work. Again, this is not instilling confidence that we will want to move to Nitro Pro from Adobe Acrobat.