price, version, upgrade etc.

leebrendalee

Suggestion

leebrendalee

Hello, 

Could someone tell me which version of Nitro I might have?

I need to get signatures from people and want to know if my $199.00  product that I purchased will do the job.  I'm not able to figure this out.  I added the signature thing and then clicked on Share then request signature.  I clicked on Share, then it wanted me to try for free? So I'm lost as to why it would ask  me to try something for free when I have the product. Anyway, I put my email address in and now it wants me to confirm.  Well I NEVER get a confirmation so I send for another and still same thing.  My luck I will get four confirmations next week all at the same time.  Anyway, from here I cannot close the window so I have to CNT-ALT delete and task manager to end.  What an odd process. I am asking about which Nitro product version because 12 is coming out and if I don't need it then I guess theres no point in upgrading.  

5 replies to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @leebrendalee,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

You have purchased Nitro Pro 11.

From your description, looks like you placed a signature field on your file and clicked on the Share Ribbon, and then Request Signature.

image.png.736335ae9489c3bb858970a8b224c677.png

This is the Nitro Cloud integration in Nitro Pro 11. Nitro Cloud is a different program. Nitro Cloud focuses on collaboration and it can also be accessed online via: https://cloud.gonitro.com/

A Nitro Cloud account is required to store your PDF files and track collaboration privately and securely. You can create a Nitro Cloud account directly through Nitro Pro. 

For the confirmation email, please check if it was diverted to your spam folder. 

I hope this helps!

leebrendalee

Thank you very much for your reply.  Ok, so I don't need the cloud but I do need people to sign the document.  I was just trying to do a test on myself to see what would happen.  Also it definitely did not go into my spam folder.  I had already checked all of that before contacting you.  I will try again today. Do you have a video link on how to work this signature.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @leebrendalee,

With Nitro Cloud, you can easily request a signature from others. Please see the Knowledgebase article below. This includes the instructions on how to create a free Nitro Cloud account and how to Request Signatures, along with other instructions that you might find helpful:

Cloud Integration with Nitro Pro

Let me know if you have other questions.

leebrendalee

Hello Again, 

Ok, I am still wondering why my email address is not working.  Please can you check your database for mine? I signed up with the Cloud with another email but of course its not showing that I paid for this in the settings.  leebrendalee@gmail.com

leebrendalee

ok I thought I better reply in case other people  have issues.  You basically just need to make sure to enter your username and password and then it will work.    The signature thing has been working great.....................

Archived