Rom De Guzman, CPA

Filling up a Form from Rom DG

Suggestion

Rom De Guzman, CPA

I am having difficulty in typing inside a form.  The cursor is not typing the way it should be.  Filling up a form on a line item, I needed to raise the cursor up a little bit so that the words goes into the the right line.  Is there a way to fix this problem?  I have a 64 bit pc computer.  Thank you.  Note: about a year ago in 2017, I did not have that problem.  It only came about within the last 12 months with all the computer innovations such as windows edge, windows 10, Microsoft 365 etc.   I appreciate any feedback you can give.

Rom De Guzman

6 replies to this suggestion

Rom De Guzman, CPA

btw, I am using Nitropdf 8.  If I need to activate Nitropdf 9 or the most recent one, I would be glad to buy if it would solve my problem.  Thanks.  (btw I have to use Adobe Acrobat in order to type on the form).  I'd rather use Nitropdf.

Rom De Guzman, CPA

I have the same problem with the most recent versions..

Rom De Guzman, CPA
On 4/7/2018 at 9:31 AM, Rom De Guzman, CPA said:

btw, I am using Nitropdf 8.  If I need to activate Nitropdf 9 or the most recent one, I would be glad to buy if it would solve my problem.  Thanks.  (btw I have to use Adobe Acrobat in order to type on the form).  I'd rather use Nitropdf.

Rom De Guzman, CPA

I BOUGHT VERSION 12 BUT FOR ME, ITS NOT AS GOOD AS NITROPDF8 AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT LINK AGAIN AS IT HAS EXPIRED.

Rom De Guzman, CPA

Thank you so much Steven Zakulec!!!  I was able to reinstall Nitropro 8!!! and solved my problem with SPACING I was talking about.  I can't thank you enough. Thus eliminating countless hours searching for the program in my garage (God knows where its at too).  Thanks Nitropro -- really great program.