Error -23 (just another one)

Ruud van der Veer

Ruud van der Veer

Hi at Nitro,

Got a strange effect trying to activate Nitropdf Pro vs11, just like others who have reported this issue:

The License portal says: 2 activations, 0 activated; License is active.

Both my PC's say: --23 error; max. already used.

So I think you have to make a change in my config file, I assume. If you like I do have a schreenshot available.

Thanks in advance,

RUUD

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @ruchri,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

Ruud van der Veer

Hello Leslie,

Yes, this did the trick; I confirm your solution. Thanks for that!

Thank you also for your quick response,

Ruud

Ruud van der Veer
On ‎9‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @ruchri,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

Hello Support,

Well, the -23 issue is back again. Tonight (Friday) Nitro11 Pro started unlicensed again.

Before reactivation I looked first at the license portal: 1 of 2 was activated (that's correct because I did not activate the license on the 2e machine last monday after Leslie's support). So I deactivated the license on the remaining machine, just for sure. But reactivating the remaining machine was impossible; so I am back again at the same positon as reported in my start topic. What happened? AND: how and when got the remaining machine unlicensed between last Monday and Friday (this moment).

Regards, Ruud

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Alex Edwardes

@Mats,

Great to hear! There are several reasons why this error could appear, though yes, we are working on a solution.

Aleksandras Petrovas

Hi

i have reinstalled one computer with nitro pro 9 license and now i cant activate. Error:  all license is in use

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Aleksandras Petrovas,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

I have this issue also.

After upgrading to Windows 10 version 1803 my Nitro pro 11 went into a trial state.

I have two licensees and none of them work. Also De-Activation has no affect on ether one.

My other PC where I did a clean install of Windows 10 1803 version has no difficulties on ether licence.

Please give me a solution because in 7 days my trial will expire. And I do not want to perform a clean install of Windows 10 on this particular PC.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @BAK,

I just made an adjustment on your license. Kindly try activating again.

Cheers!

I am having the same issue.  Been  trying to solve it for 2 days.  Can you help me as well.  I can send my license number if needed.

Shauna

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Firebott,

I just made a change on your license. Kindly try activating again.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2018 at 11:55 AM, Alex E. said:

Hi @Mats,

I have adjusted the serial for you, please try the activation again.

Now it happened again. The product is inactivated and I got 14 day trial. But I did not do anything.....

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mats,

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

Did your machine downloaded/installed new Microsoft Updates? If yes, please be informed that upon upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived