• Announcements

• Laura L.

License Activation Portal   12/21/2017

UPDATE: We are happy to announce that we have published a License Activation Portal on our GoNitro Support page: www.gonitro.com/support Please use this tool for activation issues, such as Error -23, before logging a Support Ticket or posting on the Community Forum.  Please be aware that this License Portal is to be used only by our Online/single users, not by our Business/Enterprise customers.
ruchri

Error -23 (just another one)

ruchri

Hi at Nitro,

Got a strange effect trying to activate Nitropdf Pro vs11, just like others who have reported this issue:

The License portal says: 2 activations, 0 activated; License is active.

Both my PC's say: --23 error; max. already used.

So I think you have to make a change in my config file, I assume. If you like I do have a schreenshot available.

Thanks in advance,

RUUD

Leslie V.

Hello @ruchri,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

ruchri

Hello Leslie,

Yes, this did the trick; I confirm your solution. Thanks for that!

Thank you also for your quick response,

Ruud

BrockmanTLC

I am having the same problem with the same error

ruchri
On ‎9‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @ruchri,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

Hello Support,

Well, the -23 issue is back again. Tonight (Friday) Nitro11 Pro started unlicensed again.

Before reactivation I looked first at the license portal: 1 of 2 was activated (that's correct because I did not activate the license on the 2e machine last monday after Leslie's support). So I deactivated the license on the remaining machine, just for sure. But reactivating the remaining machine was impossible; so I am back again at the same positon as reported in my start topic. What happened? AND: how and when got the remaining machine unlicensed between last Monday and Friday (this moment).

Regards, Ruud

ruchri

See also my answer to Ales E. in this topic: Disactivation before reinstalling Windows 10?