License problems 2e machine

Ruud van der Veer

Ruud van der Veer

Good evening Support,

Here I'm again ;-). The problem now is that I can't activate/deactivate my license on the second machine, not automatic and not manual via Nalpeiron.In License Portel there is only 1 of the two acitivation activated and active.

The license is 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx
installation-id22743223481290142795458353267562
computer-id 2274-3223-4812-9014-2795

What can you do for me, please?

Regards,
Ruud

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ruchri,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I have made a change to the configuration of your serial number in the system so you can activate it by going to Help in Nitro > About > Activation > enter your serial number > Activate.

Cheers!

Ruud van der Veer

Hello AllainU,

No, activation ended again inerror -23on the 2e machine. I noticed your other messag too.

Thanks for helping so quickly, but what can we try furthermore?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ruchri,

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please try activating again. I just did another change on your license.

This change should fix this issue.

Cheers!

Ruud van der Veer
Hi AllainU,
Yes, you did the trick. Activated on the second one. But... looking into the license portal I see that still just 1 is activated in stead of 2.

Is it possible to do the following:
1. I DEactivate on both machines and uninstall them.
2. Can you reach out to me a NEW license to replace 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx and making that INactive or deleting it from the license portal?
I'm suggesting this because there were already license problems earlier, as you can see in this forum.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ruchri,

Thanks for your response.

See my answers to your inquiries:

1. Yes you can deactivate on both machines and uninstall them. To learn more how to move or transfer your Nitro Pro license before replacing your machine, please refer to the article below: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/move/000001637

2. As much as I would like to provide you a NEW serial number to replace what you have and making it INACTIVE in our portal, I can't because it is not our practice.

With regard to the status you're seeing in our portal after I made an adjustment, I can see you were able to  activate trice and deactivate twice resulting to 1/2 activations.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro!

Ruud van der Veer

Hello AllainU,

Thanks for answering again!

@1. Thank you for the kb article; I read it again.

@2. I agree fully with the corporate buisiness policy; no problem at all. And yes, 'I played around' with the activations. After deactivating one by one on both the machine I could activate both again one by one. The same result after deactivating and reinstallation of Nitro 11 Pro one by one. Even after deactivating, uninstall and reinstall of Windowd 10 on both the machines (wirth differend installation-id's and computer-id's, I could reactivate both again.

In all above siituations it ended up in the license portal with 1 of 2 available activations. So it seems that the second activation never counts in the portal.

Bottom line: Now I can activate both machines again and again with 1 license key, like in the old days, after deactivation before.

Thanks and greetings from Ruud

Archived