Can't find Nitro Cloud

nalcanter

nalcanter

My company has Nitro Pro 11 Enterprise licensing and after the software is installed and activated I can't see the Nitro Cloud options anywhere. All of the instructions indicate that you can also click on a "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the window but that is completely missing. When I click on the "Share" tab the only option available is to "Email as Attachment".

Is there something I'm missing on how to get the cloud options to appear?

Thank you,

Nick

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @nalcanter,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

By default, Enterprise installers are configured not to have the Nitro Cloud plugin enabled. You should be able to use the Enterprise Deployment Utility and enable Cloud.

I'll create a ticket on your behalf and provide all the necessary information for you to enable Nitro Cloud. 

You will hear form me again soon.

Cheers!  

Just wanted to update this post with the solution I received. This solution may change in the near future with updates to the software but for now this is how I got cloud options and user sign-in to appear in the Nitro App.

When editing the .msi file in Orca, as mentioned in the deployment guide, there is a setting in the "Property" section called "CLOUDENABLE". By default it is set to 0. Changing this to 1 will make Nitro install with the cloud options available. As far as I know there is no way to turn this on after the software is installed. It has to be done by the installer. Also, despite what I was told you cannot just install over an old install to enable the cloud. I've had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work.

Archived