Deleted my footer for page numbers

Bob Daniels

Bob Daniels

some how I deleted my footer option that puts pages numbers on my documents.  I would just click it on the document I wanted to have page numbers and it be page 1 of 3 etc.

How do I get this back?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

If you haven't closed that PDF session where the page numbers got deleted, you should be able to use Undo.  Otherwise, go to the Page Layout tab, and then Headers & Footers. Choose Page Number footer, and you should have that back.

Hope that helps- if not, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Bob Daniels

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your reply.  Not sure how I did it...I was trying to remove the page number footer from a document I was working on and I removed the footer from the program.

I closed the program so can't undo and do not see the option when I click on header/footer for page numbers. 

Bob Daniels

Thanks again Steven,  Repair did not work and I tried to enter like above but its not the same as the default one I had,  tried to put a screen shot sample on here but not sure how to do it.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

What Nitro version do you have?

If you want to do a screenshot, you need to put it somewhere else first (like imgur.com), and then click the Insert other media button, and pick Image from URL.

Archived