Nitro Pro 12 Release Date?

eib22@rocketmail.com

Suggestion

eib22@rocketmail.com

What is the anticipated release date of Nitro Pro 12? 

An email indicated May of 2018 however we are half-way through May with no indication of when. 

9 replies to this suggestion

James Olsen

Ditto! Version 11 runs very slow (Win 10/64) & we are hoping for better speed and many other improvements. When will the new version be available?

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@NitroProPro and @James Olsen thanks for posting on here! If you're already a Nitro Pro 11 user, you should be able to upgrade to version 12 at the very beginning of June (currently aimed for May 31st) .  Our public release of version 12 for all new users is actually planned for mid June. Thanks for your patience! 

I'll believe it when I see it. In January we were told V 12 would be released in April. In March we were told it would be released in May. Now it's the beginning of June. 

eib22@rocketmail.com

On 5/23/2018 at 4:11 AM, Skyman5 said:

I'll believe it when I see it. In January we were told V 12 would be released in April. In March we were told it would be released in May. Now it's the beginning of June. 

At the checkout screen for ordering Nitro Pro 11 it now reads: 

Nitro Pro 12 is coming soon! Add Software Assurance to your purchase to get a free upgrade when the new product [Nitro Pro 12] is released in mid-June 2018.

I've held off on purchase because I don't want to pay for software assurance, especially when a new version is already announced.  These delays force my hand though, onto another vendor.

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@jstnhss have you gotten any promo emails about Nitro Pro 11 recently? If so, feel free to purchase it directly from those emails and we'll ensure you get a free upgrade to version 12 in June. :) 

Mark Anders

After purchasing Nitro 12 in advance, I became concerned after the mid-month came and went with no contact from Nitro, nor any news on the site, that the update might not arrive - in fact for a while I was concerned that I had been ripped off by a pretender, since the website seemed to indicate that there was no Nitro 12 at all. I made several email inquiries similar to the one above over the last weeks, with no response except for unhelpful automatic ones telling me I might be able to get assistance if I pay extra for assurance, or that my 'ticket' was reopened. At last, after many searches, I found the mention of the change of release date on this page.

I have used Nitro happily for over ten years; I have purchased several versions of Nitro Pro; I have recommended it to strangers as well as to friends. Considering you've kept my money for two months now without providing any useful information of any kind, my return on that enthusiasm has only netted me your lack of customer support, let alone simple kindness to a faithful customer.

I would have understood about the delay if I had received some notice, but I am so displeased that I no longer feel inclined to do business with Nitro, since it doesn't care to do business with me. Please advise about refunding my money for Nitro 12; I shall approach CleverBridge myself if it get no response.

Nicholas Scott

I just purchased Nitro 11 April 29th. I assume Version 12 will be a free upgrade? I mean, I left Acrobat for a reason.

Archived