Looking For Quicksign

Learn2010

I don't have Nitro on my computer but I provide support for a couple of people that do. So, I am guessing at some things. We have Nitro 11.0.3.134 and they don't see the QuickSign icon. Is it part of that version or do we need an upgrade? If it is part of it, how do we display it.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Learn2010,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Here is a breakdown of the QuickSign workflow:
  1. Open Nitro Pro

2. Open your Selected Document

3. Under the Home Tab, click on the drop down arrow on QuickSign > Create New Signature.

User-added image

4. In the "Create New Signature" menu, you have 4 separate options for creating your QuickSign signature:  Webcam, Handwritten, From File, and Draw.  When creating a new QuickSign signature, you also have the option to Password Protect the signature.

You can also find more product information in the 
User Guide available under the Help tab within the Nitro Pro software.

I hope this helps!

The issue is that QuickSign is greyed out. Is there a setting that causes that or is it a version issue? We have Nitro Pro 11.0.3.134.

We went under Preferences and found QuickSign and changed a setting, what I don't know, and it worked one time. On the next document it was greyed out again. So, the question seems to be "What are the correct Preference settings?"

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Learn2010,

It is most likely a file limitation. You can forward the file to me via a direct message so I can have a look.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived