Nitro Pro 11 Glitch

Teresa Elliott

Suggestion

Teresa Elliott

I previously used Nitro Pro 8 and it was great.  We recently purchased Nitro Pro 11 and it has glitches.  I use it to file documents electronically and I am finding with Nitro Pro 11, when you append a document to an already saved document, Nitro Pro is wiping out the notes made within the already saved document.  I am losing important information that can't be retrieved.  Is there a work around this?

5 replies to this suggestion

I am having the same issue, this featured worked great on Nitro Pro 10, but in Nitro 11. All my stamps and notes get wiped out when I print through Nitro Pro 11 Creator and Append to an existing file. 

My Version:  11.0.8.470

Any have any solutions??

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Teresa Elliott,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see you already upgraded to Nitro Pro 12 last June so we would like to know if you are still have the same issue using the latest version.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @PaulJp,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Teresa Elliott

I figured out a work around for this.  Once I type in my text, I right click and choose flatten all selections and then I don't lose my notes.  Once issue I continue to have with Nitro Pro is the printing to PDF.  Nitro Pro is not remembering the last location I printed to so I consistently have to click through files to print to previous file folder.  My Nitro Pro 8 worked like a charm but Nitro Pro 11 and 12 have been disappointing because of these types of glictches.

Teresa Elliott
18 hours ago, PaulJp said:

I am having the same issue, this featured worked great on Nitro Pro 10, but in Nitro 11. All my stamps and notes get wiped out when I print through Nitro Pro 11 Creator and Append to an existing file. 

My Version:  11.0.8.470

Any have any solutions??

Hey Paul:  I found a work around for this.  Once you have your stamp and notes in your document, right click on one of the text boxes or stamps and select "flatten all".  This will imprint it into the document so if you "append" to this document, you won't lose your notes and stamps.

Archived