Release date for Nitro Pro 12

Gary Newman

Gary Newman

Have looked all over your website and have seen no mention of Nitro Pro 12 release date.   It was advertised (and purchased) in late March with an early May date.   What's the latest?

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Ginak thanks for posting on our Community Forum! I believe our promotional emails mentioned May with no dates but, regardless, the release date for pre-sale customers is now scheduled for 30th of May. We're almost there! :) 

Sander Etman

I find myself in the same position as Ginak. Pre-purchased a Nitro Pro 12 license earlier this year, been waiting since. 

A few hours ago I finally received an email from Cleverbridge containing a licence key as well as a link to an installer. However it appears that we are not quite there yet: the download link leads nowhere, and the license isn't considered valid when I enter it at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal. So now I am at a stand still...

Could it be that Nitro still needs to update its systems in some way? 

I just received an email to download the copy of Nitro Pro 12 that I preordered and the download link doesn't work. I can't even figure out how to get support for this issue because cleverbridge isn't recognizing the serial number I was sent. Please help.

Hello

I received one communication From Cleverbridge about the payment for the License for Nitro Pro 12 that was related to the 

"Nitro Pro 12
Your copy of Nitro Pro 12 will be sent to you directly upon release of the new product in May 2018." link : http://store.gonitro.com/304/pl/131847240-aHza2PaZL4WO2Hd3xWeC-1-2-1
But the link for download do not work and it is impossible find the download for nitro Pro 12. 
Still not available? 

Gary Newman

Laura, feel free to send me the download link as well.  From the volume of messages, something obviously went wrong in the deployment process.  This doesn't give me a lot of confidence, to be frank.

Archived