Nitro Pro 12 - Full Download

paultechguy

paultechguy

How can I download the full install of the new Nitro Pro 12.  Backing up the full install, rather than an installer, has saved me big time in the past.  Being able to download, backup, and install my purchased product would be awesome.  Many thanks.

Brett James

Like most of you, the first link I was sent for the download didn't work.  I received an email a short time ago with a new link but my anti-virus program kicked in and reported it was infected with "IDP.Generic".

Now what?

I am a Version 11 registered user and just installed Version 12. Now I need to purchase an upgrade to Version 12. Can you please provide a link to purchase the upgrade.

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Brett James I can assure you that the file is not infected. While we work out the details with different anti-virus companies, please feel free to install Nitro Pro 12 on your machine. 

Brett James

I tried installing from the new link.  First I tried saving it to a directory and was rejected because I was not "authorized to open the file" and needed to contact the file owner.  

Next I tried to run it directly from the link.  Again my antivirus (Avast) kicked in with a notice that it was infected with IDT.generic  Based on your assurance that it was safe, I instructed the antivirus program to ignore it and proceed with the installation.  The install window comes up and just sits there with no indication of activity.  I waited for 15 minutes hoping it would recover but nothing happens.  Couldn't even exit properly, had to use the Ctrl-Alt-Del to shut it down.  Tried several times with the same result.

I sent out an email to support but instead of help, I received an automatic response stating that they wouldn't help because I didn't purchase software assurance!  Really?

Any ideas or should I just ask for a refund and go back to Adobe?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @brain,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I just PM you with direct links for Nitro Pro 12.

Cheers!

Coco Bullock

I am also having to go 15 rounds with the Chat Box person -- trying to get a link to get the V 12 I bought in pre-sale --what else do I need to do??

Coco Bullock

And the Chat Box person Sharon G just disconnected the Chat very cheerfully -- and there has been no resolution ... ... come on, guys!

• 2 months later...
Alexander Georgiev
On 5/31/2018 at 1:39 PM, JohnR132 said:

need link for nitro pro 12 full install, not the installer. JohnR132@aol.com

I would like to get the full downloads as well.

Archived