Nitro Pro 12

ToeCutter

Hello!

Nitro Pro 12 was announced for May 2018.

Nitro sent me my serial via E-Mail including a download link.

But this link does't work at all. Can you help me on?

Kind regards from Germany

Yours Toe Cutter

The link for downloading Nitro Pro 12 is a dead end !

A respond from Nitro to solve this problem would be nice !

Best wishes from Germany

Juicegrower

I have the same problem. Paid, got email including download link. No Download and no reference in the Cleverbridge account either.:(

• Power User
Edwin Courts

Who got these mails? I am a registered Nitro 11 use, but never got any announcement or pre-sale offer for Nitro 11

Can someone tell me what is going on?  I have Nitro 11, have software assurance, and received the email saying I would get an upgrade notice by end of May.  Since then, crickets!!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @McDuff,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Our records show you were able to activate your Nitro Pro 12 using its new serial number.

If you need further assistance, you can log a ticket at https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket since you have a active Software Assurance until the end of June 2018.

Cheers!

sbensley2@rogers.com

Hi,

I have yet to receive my free upgrade to Nitro Pro PDF 12 email with License and download link.

Can I get a status please?

Thank You

Monica Espinosa

Hello, 

Nitro sent me the update, followed the instructions but I can open Nitro 12. I uninstall it and install it again but it does not work. What should I do?

Mónica from Mexico

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Monica Espinosa,

Upon checking our records, I can see your Nitro Pro 12 is not yet activated. Are you having issue activating? If yes, could you please provide the error message you're receiving?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

EruditeMike

I also pre-purchased NitroPro 12 and received an email May 30, with a link that was NOT working.  I've received nothing since.    I contacted cleverbridge and got a listing of all items purchased ... this purchase was reference number: 1362XXXXXX.

Seems some have received NitroPro 12 - I have NOT ....  Any help would be appreciated.

Did receive an email today titled "The Nitro Productivity Suite has arrived" with reference to purchases pre-sale ... but again no link.  Help???

Monica Espinosa
2 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Monica Espinosa,

Upon checking our records, I can see your Nitro Pro 12 is not yet activated. Are you having issue activating? If yes, could you please provide the error message you're receiving?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

there is no error message when I try to open Nitro appears a Welcome to Nitro square and that´s it. Nitro never opens

Hello,

Like the others in this message group, I too, pre-purchased Nitro 12 Pro in March 2018 but the link I received in May took me to a blank page. Could you please help me with this? As well, I do not know what my activation code/license will be so I’d appreciate help with this too. 

Thanks, dhk5

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Monica Espinosa,

Thanks for your patience.

Kindly do a repair of your Nitro Pro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background (refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641).

Let me know how it goes!

• 8 months later...

Same this, I preordered over a year ago and my download was NEVER sent only to find out a year later it has been released  … smh I need the download link, I already have serial # prior to this I was pleased with 11 but this is off putting ...

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DCBrooks,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our records show you did pre-ordered Nitro Pro 12 that is why we sent you an email today.

Kindly check your email inbox.

Cheers!

Archived