Nitro Pro 12

AlvTag

Hello

I received one comunication From Cleverbridge about the payement for the License for Nitro Pro 12 that was related to the 

"Nitro Pro 12
Your copy of Nitro Pro 12 will be sent to you directly upon release of the new product in May 2018." link : http://store.gonitro.com/304/pl/131847240-aHza2PaZL4WO2Hd3xWeC-1-2-1
But the link for dowload do not work and it is impossible find the dowload for nitro Pro 12. 
Still not available? 

• Power User

Hi @AlvTag,

Thanks for using the Community Forum to reach out to us. 

First off, really sorry about this inconvenience. I'll send you a PM with the installer link.

Cheers, 

• Power User

Hi @mark56usa,

Thanks for using the Community Forum to reach out to us. 

First off, I'm really sorry about this inconvenience. I will send you a PM with the installer links.

Cheers, 

Steve Carter

If v12 is not actually available, why are we getting these emails now? The download link works, and when I try the serial number contained in the email in your activation page, it is not recognized as a valid serial number.

In addition, there are two different links in the email. The first link labeled "Download" does not work. It opens a new tab but then nothing happens [I won't post the link here since it appears to be user-specific]. Later in the email is another link labeled "Download and Install Now", which does download a v12 installer, but when that installer is executed it opens a window which then does... nothing.

Did someone send out the v12 emails prematurely? What the heck is going on?

Yes, I paid for the update and received the email the update is ready to be downloaded. Spent an hour trying download and it does not work. You cannot call anyone for service. I contacted support via email and the response was I do not have the software assurance package upgrade.

So I paid for something that I cannot have?

What's up with this?

Laura,

Now I tried to update my system. Windows 10 64 . Current Nitro 11.0.1.16  program.

Error message:

Nitro Pro setup ended prematurely because of a system has not been modified because an error in your system has not been modified. . To install this program at a later date run set-up wizard again. Click the finish button to exit the set-up wizard.

Also I was told that I could back-up the program update to stick drive in case I change computers? Download will not load a complete file to save for later use.

Please advise me.

Steve

Laura, looks like the anti virus blocked the load. Can I download the update and save it for loading to a new computer in the future.

Thanks

Steve

• Power User

Hi @SteveB, I sent you a direct installer link which means the download will start immediately without directing you to a download page. You should find the installer file in your download folder and from there you can copy it to USB stick. 

Have you been able to successfully install Nitro Pro 12 now? 

Rex McKellar

I purchased Nitro Pro 11 without downloading the trial version. When it came time to download the program I get the below error message

Error message:

Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error, your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run set-up wizard again. Click the finish button to exit the set-up wizard.

I contacted support via email and the response was I do not have the software assurance package upgrade.

Have I wasted my money?

Regards

• Power User

Hi @rexmckar,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please run our Cleanup script and then try the installation again: 

- Please download the Nitro Cleanup tool. This will remove all traces of Nitro from your computer: http://install.nitropdf.com/support/downloads/cleanup.zip

- Simply unzip the file and run it

- When you're finished, please restart your computer

Cheers, 

Rex McKellar

Thank you for the cleanup script, I ran it and restarted,

After downloading and attempting to install I received an error message, "Nitro Pro Setup wizard has failed". Immediately after downloading screen shows 100%. it doesn't progress onto the install section of the screen.

I am using windows 10.

Hopefully you have a recommendation to solve the problem.

Regards

I also received the first Cleverbridge email where the link didn't work, but haven't received the second.  Any chance of getting the download link messaged?

As a side question, if v12 is released, how come it's not available through support on the main site?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @rexmckar,

Thank you for the update and we're glad you were able to install Nitro Reader 5. The fix for the "Nitro Pro Setup wizard has failed" issue is on its final stages and we'll be releasing it soon. Thank you for bearing with us.

Hi @tenefuz,

I will get in touch with you shortly.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @carriek1,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a PM with direct links for your Nitro Pro 12.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Rex McKellar

I paid for Nitro Pro 11 before I attempted to download it and have never been able to download it. I keep getting the "Nitro Pro setup wizard has failed" error message. I was told I would get a fix but never have.

I am trying another computer but now cannot find Nitro Pro 11 to download, only Nitro Pro 12, which downloads and installs but will not recognize my serial number.

Can you provide me with a link to continue attempting downloading Nitro Pro 11, or provide me with a new serial number that I can activate the trial 12 that I have successfully downloaded to this computer????

Archived