Can't preview PDF files in Oultook and Explorer

Felikss Delle

Felikss Delle

Hi,

after installation of Nitro Pro 12 yesterday Attachments in PDF on Outlook and Preview of PDFs in Explorer dosn't work. can't find info in the Forms. please assist!

Felikss

• Power User

Hi @Felikss Delle,

Thanks for using the Community to reach out to us. 

What is your Windows operating system and what version of MS Office are you using? 

Please also describe what exactly happens when you try to vie attachments on Outlook or the PDF preview in Explorer. Please also attach screenshots of any error messages you see.

Cheers, 

Felikss Delle

Dear Laura,

My PC is operating Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) with MS Outlook 2016 MSO (16.0.9330.2073) 32-bit  Actually can't see how to attache the Captured files for reference!

Felikss Delle
20 minutes ago, Felikss Delle said:

Dear Laura,

My PC is operating Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) with MS Outlook 2016 MSO (16.0.9330.2073) 32-bit  Actually can't see how to attache the Captured files for reference!

There is link to YouTube were was explanation how to solve this issue to show PDF preview by Acrobat Reader DC / need the same help to use Nitro Pro 12. I used to work in  Nitro Pro 10 but forgot how to set it on

Felikss Delle
On 6/1/2018 at 5:07 PM, Felikss Delle said:

Dear Laura,

Hi Laura,

I can't send you any Screen captures via "Insert other media".  There are two options how to send some reference captures. I suggest "Insert existing attachment" is the right one but when open this options there is the text " You do not have any existing attachments." please advise how to send you the captures to explain the problem to unable to see PDF preview in Outlook and File Explorer which still exists?

• Power User

Hi @Felikss Delle,

Please follow the below steps: 

1. Run a repair on Nitro Pro. http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641
2. Re-register the DLL file using the following Administrator command (Admin CMD): 

For 32-bit 
regsvr32 -u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitro\Pro X\NitroPDFPreviewHandler.dll" 
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitro\Pro X\NitroPDFPreviewHandler.dll" 
X = the version number of Nitro Pro the user is working with. 

For 64-bit 
regsvr32 -u "C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro X\NitroPDFPreviewHandler.dll" 
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro X\NitroPDFPreviewHandler.dll" 
X = the version number of Nitro Pro the user is working with. 

Cheers, 

Felikss Delle

Hi Laura!

thank you for your advise! Repair action has helped !  now the preview  feature works as expected.

sorry for late reply but your instructions wasn't received in my e-mail to speed up me reaction ?

best regards,

Felikss

Archived