update to 12 for free does not work

Jürgen

Hi Nitro

This (see your Mail below) does not work.

Your homepage tells me that I can have it for free (after entering my serial number yyy … I deleted it... don't want community to see my serial) but when I continue I am told that I have to pay. I cancelled payment process.

Clever Bridge says: here is your bill - Referenz-Nr. 137981298 – now pay. I don’t. Can you help me?

Kind regards

Jürgen

----------- your Mail ------------

Von: Nitro [mailto:email@e.gonitro.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018 19:22
An: Jürgen Kuhn <… deleted it as well...>
Betreff: Get Exclusive Access to Nitro Pro 12

You can upgrade for free!   |   View online   |   Unsubscribe

Today is the day! As a Software Assurance customer, you get early access to Nitro Pro 12, the newest and best version of Nitro's powerful PDF productivity solution. Even better: you get to upgrade at no cost.

Nitro Pro 12 helps you accomplish your personal and professional goals-from reducing your printing-related costs to accelerating your most common workflows.

Here are just a few of the new and improved features you'll love:

Convert documents with greater accuracy

Enjoy increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.

Work in multiple windows at once

Drag-and-drop text and images between multiple open windows for easier editing.

Learn More »

Access and share files quicker

Save PDFs directly to OneDrive with the new OneDrive for Business connector.

Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud

Gain access to eSigning capabilities, cloud collaboration tools, and more with the new Nitro Cloud integration.

Learn More or Upgrade Now »

Get your documents signed quicker

Easily prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro, then use the new single-signer workflow to request an eSignature via Nitro Cloud.

Skip the printer

Replace printing with digital workflows by leveraging Nitro Pro's new Print Alternatives suggestions.

Learn More »

Ready to enjoy more free time and less document frustration with Nitro Pro 12? Upgrade now for free and get early access:

Upgrade now »

Learn more about Nitro Pro 12 »

This email was sent by: Nitro
20 California Street
San Francisco, CA, 94111, USA

If you no longer wish to receive these emails Unsubscribe or update your profile.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jürgen,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Since you have a valid Software Assurance, a support ticket was create on your behalf to properly assist you

Cheers!

Barbara Lee

I received the upgrade email and have Software Assurance, however when I enter my serial number I am told  We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct this problem.  Per the serial nmber activation web page I do have an active serial number.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bjallsworthlee,

Since you have Software Assurance, a support ticket was created on your behalf to properly assist you with your concern.

Cheers!

Hi Allain

Thank you very much for helping me. It worked out and I am very happy.

First impression: opening a pdf with nitro is much faster than before! This is great!

Kind regards

Jürgen

I have the same issue as Bjallsworthlee.  I got an email saying "As a Software Assurance customer, you get early access to Nitro Pro 12, the newest and best version of Nitro's powerful PDF productivity solution. Even better: you get to upgrade at no cost.  When I tried to get it I got the message "We were unable to validate your serial number."

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @mikemck,

I'll direct message you your Nitro Pro 12 serial number and installation files.

Cheers!

Archived